Billie Kelpin profile image 90

What are some easy, fun-to-sell, profitable items on the web?

My friend just found that there is a need throughout the world for Disneyland 60th Anniversary gifts to buy and resell. What are some successful items you've sold consistently on the web? I have sold highlighter tape in the past for many years on my website that is geared toward schools. However, there is very little profit when selling two rolls of highlighter tape! I NEED TO KNOW THE SUPPLIER IS NOT EXPOITING WORKERS, however. That's an important concern in my choice of items. We're are retired and can't seem to get re-hired anywhere right now, so we NEED ideas b/c writing is not doin' it

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 21 months ago

Christin, I do use Amazon affiliate programs on my website, but since we have kids games, now I have to eliminate some of the adds. If you ever want me to feature your products, let me know. I'll try to find you - send me links if you'd like

sallybea profile image97

Sally Gulbrandsen (sallybea) says

• Billie Kelpin profile image

Billie Kelpin 21 months ago

Sally-Thanks so much. I'll give it a try. My friend is selling 60th Anniv Disney charms to people in the UK who really want those charms (?) She has a season pass to Disneyland and Disney seems fine with the re-selling. More than pin money I think.