jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How come i don't see any clicks on my ad sense account or is this another con jo

1. thor6 profile image60
    thor6posted 8 years ago

How come i don't see any clicks on my ad sense account or is this another con job like a lot out the

2. guidebaba profile image59
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

add hubpages.com in the URL Channel in your Adsense settings to see the statistics. I hope you have allowed hubpages to display your ads. This can be done in your adsense settings under "Allowed Sites"

3. profile image47
    kaleshwarposted 8 years ago

Have you used adsense before? if so what was the ctr like? how many page impressions have you got as yet? learn to live with 0.1% to 0.5% ctr while starting of.
    I have been looking at my adsense impressions and hubpages traffic and so far it is matching perfectly. So no it isn't a con job.

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Like guidebaba says, do your Adsense channel setup.  That is so you can see the clicks specifically for HubPage, and not just shown in aggregate totals.

Also, you have to post Hubs that people are going to have an interest in, AND that will lead them to wanting more information which they feel they might get by clicking on an ad.

5. ocean980 profile image60
    ocean980posted 8 years ago

I trust you double checked your code when you supplied it to Hub Pages?  OK... you need visitors, aka 'web traffic' and the best way to get that traffic flow to your page is to place dozens of links incoming or inbound to your pages... from free blogs like at blogger.com or from other web sites. You can also do it with your tags, your comments on others' pages, and your answering of questions like this.  All activity in hub pages such as commenting starts to increase your profile's link popularity. Tag pages? You will see them ranking high in Google, so add about 20 relevant tags to your hub page. These methods will start Google, Yahoo etc noticing and ranking your pages better. It works with incoming links.   Geoff D.

6. profile image59
    Zhakkasposted 20 months ago

If users earn money with their website and monetize web traffic,
    Try Zhakkas Ad network
    Best network across the globe.
    Register at: https://zhakkas.com

working