Where in world can a mechanical engineer get an 8 hour job with two holidays in

1. greathub profile image73
    greathubposted 8 years ago

Where in world can a mechanical engineer get an 8 hour job with two holidays in week?

I would like to know the countries where a mechanical engineer can work for 8 hours only with saturdays and sundays off and at the same time he/she can earn handsome amount of money. I would appreciate if you explain the options available for mechanical engineers for such 8-hour-only jobs with details. In my country mechanical engineers have to work about 10 hours and sometimes 12 hours a day with only 1 holiday per week(even when company policy states an 8 hour job with two holidays per week.)

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 8 years ago

In the 2000s & 2010s, Americans seem to be working longer hours weekly.  It is certain that employees work a larger number of years before retirement is available.  Many will work into their 70s. read more

3. DebtFreedom profile image74
    DebtFreedomposted 7 years ago

You could probably find work in Fort McMurray. Engineers here make a lot of money. You may also find work in Edmonton. These are cities in Alberta, Canada. You may end up having to work 10 hours, but you get a very handsome paycheck and very good benefits. Work for Oil Sands companies if you really need money.
    Check out my hub about Oil Sands Jobs. There is a workopolis link there for work available. You may also want to check InfoMine.com.

working