jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If someone at work steals money and accuses you, what's the best way to handle i

1. Eldritch Elegy profile image59
    Eldritch Elegyposted 8 years ago

If someone at work steals money and accuses you, what's the best way to handle it?

I'm new to my job, I've never stolen anything, and now there's money missing from the box at work. I know sometimes people wait until a new person comes in and then they steal to cover up for it, but what should I do? Is it likely that I'll be fired when they have no proof? The office has a camera, but people get around those all the time.

2. profile image43
    sweetpassposted 8 years ago

I look at things this way. You have skills you got this job. You tell them you are honest and if you suspect someone tell. After all they do not care about you or your job.
    If you speak open and are honest and they stick by you they deserve you and if not they can lose a good man,
    I was a nurse supervisor. You must look and listen  and trust your instintcts and tell them rather  than have100%  from them for support then you feel you have nothing. See how fast they change. You be strong not uncommon newbies come steal and go
    God Bless
    wish u all
    sweet

3. pjk_artist profile image63
    pjk_artistposted 8 years ago

There is only one thing to do.

Give back the money.

4. profile image47
    zducoteposted 8 years ago

Well im a very mean person so what would i do...i'll kick the person that sold the money and the cop's but.

working