jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How T-Shirt Printing helps promote products or services

1. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

How T-Shirt Printing helps promote products or services

2. xzendor profile image59
    xzendorposted 8 years ago

Simply Put, You Become A Walking Billboard.

Whether you sell or give T-Shirts, Sweatshirts Or Hooded Sweatshirts (Also applies to mugs, hats, mousepads...), others will see your message, and it becomes another marketing venue that's open to word of mouth or sight advertising.

Imagine if you gave 20 t-shirts away to 20 people you knew who were very active with friends and family, and that each of those people interacted with 20 others. 

Your message is now in the face of 400 additional potential customers that you did not spend a dime on!

3. garyyoungberg profile image61
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

The best advertising any business can generate is word of mouth referral.  That is because a 3rd party is recommending your business.  It is the most credible advertising.  When someone carries or wears a product with your logo...it is psychologically perceived by others as an endorsement of your company by that person.  If they didn't like you, they wouldn't wear it or carry it.  This is as close as you can get to personal referral....and the beauty of promotional products is that you can initiate it and target its distribution,  Logo'd products are a great use of advertising dollars.  Cost per impression is extremely low.

4. theprintcenter profile image58
    theprintcenterposted 7 years ago

I think it provides more exposure to your brand or company. You never know who might see the t-shirt. Also, if they are out with friends it can generate a question about why you're wearing a certain company shirt. So, it could lead to knew customers.

5. profile image49
    Griffin101posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5007622_f260.jpg

Now in a days Marketing is most important for products and services,if you want to get T-shirt printing-visit Print monkey in UK.

Get cool and latest pattern and designs with multi colour ranges from Print monkey.

Quality t-shirt & hoodies, banners & displays and vehicle graphics. latest technology printing service in the Uk.

http://www.printmonkey.co.uk/

6. ArtzGirl profile image79
    ArtzGirlposted 6 years ago

I'm a watercolorist and graphic designer.  I have thought for a number of years to start designing my own line of T-shirts, but have never followed up on that.  Have you pursued this as a business endeavor?  I'd love to learn more of what you know about this topic.

working