jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to prepare for a job interview

1. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

How to prepare for a job interview

2. Heayther profile image53
    Heaytherposted 8 years ago

Knowledge of the Company is a must, do your research.

3. Vampire crazy profile image59
    Vampire crazyposted 8 years ago

Be mature and honest. Answer all the questions they ask with a smile, and give them as much information and backround as you feel nessesary. Knowledge of the company is good, too.

4. Scott02468 profile image56
    Scott02468posted 7 years ago

Study the company website.  Do google searches on the company and the position they are advertising.  Learn as much as you can about the company and the position.  Do your homework and it will show during the interview.  Prepare answers to common interview questions.  Prepare examples of relevant experiences, accomplishments.  Relax, be yourself.  Remember that the interviewer is also trying to decide if you are the type of person they wouldn't mind working with every day.

5. abhilashatech profile image59
    abhilashatechposted 3 years ago

I know this question is not as simple as people understand. But what i faced during starting of my career after getting degree. i thought i will get jobs easily. but i was wrong. I score good academic marks but when i sat in competitive exam, i was not able to answer the question. This happens not because i was weak student but I was not well prepared on right track. So I learn a lesson that never loose ur hope and be well prepare and find good books and career advice before exams. Since i did not find a lot of material during those days so I thought why can i not write at least some career guide page which will help to those students who interested at least to make planning before starting their career guide. So i started writing career guide on my blog http://www.abhilashatechnology.com/sear … esults=10. A lot of students send personal email to appreciate me. Still i am writing some of page related to my domain.

working