Are you working towards your dream job/career or are you working in the field of

1. darrylcrawford profile image68
    darrylcrawfordposted 7 years ago

Are you working towards your dream job/career or are you working in the field of your dreams?...

If you are working in the field of your dreams please explain what it is and how you got there.

If you are working towards it, please explain what you are doing to get there.

2. Jentle profile image56
    Jentleposted 7 years ago

I am always working towards my dream which is to have enough passive income so I can quit my job and be able to do what I want when I want. So far I have tried almost everything imaginable from paid surveys, lottery's, affiliate marketing, adsense to investments and even have a few blogs and websites.

I haven't quite reached my goal yet but am constantly learning and evolving my methods, and hey getting there is part of the fun!

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I am currently in the field of my dreams, but am constantly working to expand and improve on what I'm already doing as well as generate more recurring revenue. I am a full-time freelance writer and transcriptionist, and I set a bit of time aside every day to write for and market my affiliate sites, including Hubpages, which is slowly building up recurring revenue so I don't have to work as hard for my monthly goal. As for how I got here, when my son was born I decided I wanted to stay at home with him, not pay for a daycare to raise him for me. I have always dabbled in various money-making ideas and, when I made up my mind to stay home, threw all my energy into it and at the end of the month, over 300 work hours and about 80 proposals later, I found that I had broken in to the freelance world. I have continued to build on that, constantly looking for new clients and developing new in-demand skills to continue growing. Before I married my second husband, I was the only single stay-at-home mom I knew.