jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I found an hub about "keyword research shortcut", it looks promising. Is there o

1. iamsuper profile image60
    iamsuperposted 7 years ago

I found an hub about "keyword research shortcut", it looks promising. Is there one of you ever...

tried the method and is it effective? I would appreciate much your honest answer. thank you

2. Joshwinvp profile image57
    Joshwinvpposted 7 years ago

It's just an affiliate product.

I don't mean to crap on anyone's sales, but all of these ebooks promising you greatness are usually easy to think of yourself.

I suggest you take a look around at the many other hubs around here to learn more about keyword research.

Otherwise, go for the ebook. It's your choice.

3. createdevelop profile image60
    createdevelopposted 7 years ago

You could learn a lot more about good SEO practices by reading blogs like SEO MOZ and working on your own website. Google has some good guidelines too.

If you rely on quick schemes, you are more likely to get yourself in trouuble than anything else.

4. roberttraczgroup1 profile image56
    roberttraczgroup1posted 7 years ago

there is no surefire way to online marketing's success.,.and there is no shortcut about it,.,i don't mean to "poison" what you have read=)..its just that as online marketers, we should find out to ourselves the best marketing strategy that we think is best to be done for the sake of our website's visibility on the net...we should be able to take some risks and learn form it.,.and continuously discover the ways on how we can utilize what we we have learn to make our online marketing a success=),.,hope this makes sense.,.=0