jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I want to do affiliate marketing but m confused about what kind of website i nee

1. binnys18303 profile image36
    binnys18303posted 7 years ago

I want to do affiliate marketing but m confused about what kind of website i need. I want to do...

affiliate marketing only. Pls tell me some examples of domain for such kind of website.

2. AnkushKohli profile image82
    AnkushKohliposted 7 years ago

It's totally up-to you dear. You need complete understanding of that business so better to choose the industry in which you're or you're interested to.

3. MikeNV profile image79
    MikeNVposted 7 years ago

Some Affiliate Marketers don't even own or run their own websites preferring to write on Web 2.0 properties like Hubpages. While others use Free Blog Sites like Blogger and WordPress.com.

My recommendation if you want to create and host your own sites is to learn how to install and create WordPress.org site... self hosted blogs.

WordPress is pretty easy to learn, well documented, free and has a lot of really powerful options with free and paid plug-ins.

But before you create anything you need to do your research to find the market... and the products.

Site creation is actually the last thing you do... right before promotion.

4. KevinStyles profile image58
    KevinStylesposted 7 years ago

I agree with MikeNV about setting yourself up with at least a wordpress site, you won't need to know how to create html pages. Just login, type your text and click post and boom your page is automatically created.

As what type of website you want, that is 100% up to you but in general people who push affiliate products or services will design a website around the main selling topic of the product your are pushing.

If your selling car insurance, you want a site that is geared to car insurance related content/product/ landing pages. Filled with links to your affiliate.

If your buying traffic to a landing page, well that is a different type of game to play ;-)

5. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Please get some training in affiliate marketing first, because it seems that you are putting the cart before the horse a bit.  Choosing a website comes quite far down the list of things to do but, when the time comes, I would strongly recommend WordPress as the way to go.  For training, try searching for "free affiliate programs" or "affiliate marketing programs".  Good luck!

working