jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What annoys you the most when you're at work?

1. Mr-Yo LV profile image59
    Mr-Yo LVposted 6 years ago

What annoys you the most when you're at work?

2. rob_allen profile image84
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

People laughing like no tomorrow. It is okay to laugh as long as it does not contribute to noise pollution. As a blogger, I prefer a quiet office smile

3. reena_yadav profile image78
    reena_yadavposted 6 years ago

I prefer quiet offices as well but that is not always the case at my office. We have people laughing, constant chattering, talking loudly on the phone, people walking from cubicles just to say "hi". My alley is also an expressway with people walking up and down.

The only time when we get pin drop silence is during long public holidays when there are only a handful of staff in office who are queitly doing their working minding their own business.

4. truthfornow profile image81
    truthfornowposted 6 years ago

The people who share our building are so messy.  Someone dropped syrup all down the stairs and never cleaned it up so everyone's shoes got sticky and tracked the stuff all over. I finally got on my knees and cleaned it up myself.  So gross!

5. cmcosens profile image67
    cmcosensposted 6 years ago

Incompetent management.  I hate having to train my manager while he's getting paid more than me.  Then again, I choose to work for corporate America!

6. Traffic Creator profile image60
    Traffic Creatorposted 6 years ago

My cell phone annoys me the most when I am working. Specially when I am writing blogs. From my experience, I am receiving most of the call while sleeping or working.

working