jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some things you take into consideration before making a huge decision?

1. Nspeel profile image76
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

What are some things you take into consideration before making a huge decision?

2. L.L. Woodard profile image76
    L.L. Woodardposted 6 years ago

For me, I need to consider how the outcome of the decision will affect others. Sometimes I'll have to make a choice based solely on what is best for me, but usually I take other people and their needs/desires into consideration.

3. JEDIJESSICUH profile image80
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

How it will affect my husband, my unborn child, and myself. These are the most important people in my immediate circle. I also do a pros and cons list so I can figure out what I'm risking versus what I'm getting. Is it worth it? I need to be able to say yes or no before I make a decision.

4. profile image0
    UrsulaRoseposted 6 years ago

As part of my overall decision making process I usually write out a Pros and Cons list.  Depending on the outcome of this list and if there are any other important considerations not mentioned on this list that will and/or may be affected by my decision will be taken into account before I make the final decision.

5. DeborahNeyens profile image97
    DeborahNeyensposted 6 years ago

In addition to listing the pros and cons, identify the risk and what the worst case scenario would be if you take the risk. Is it something you can live with?

working