jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Why do some women take a survey of their friends before making decisions?

1. brakel2 profile image81
    brakel2posted 5 years ago

Why do some women take a survey of their friends before making decisions?

Important decisions need a clear mind, and this technique should confuse the brain

2. Lady_Askarii profile image68
    Lady_Askariiposted 5 years ago

In my opinion some woman take surveys about thier friends because they believe they know them better than they do themselves, or they are just having fun. Taking a survey seriously and all joking aside, does requires a clear mind and when talking about your best friend or a close friend your mind is going to be unclear and biased even. It is hard for us to see the bad in our friends at times or even yet we do see it but still don't mention it for fear of offending them, therefore any answer we had would be biased.

3. MickS profile image73
    MickSposted 5 years ago

I'm sure this absurd habit is not confined to women.

4. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

Agree with Mick, I have never done it and don't even tend to...have a circle of close friends like everyone else, women and men, in that matter and although value their opinions and values that often differ to mine, never felt I needed their approval to make my decisions if for nothing else just for basic reason...no one can walk in 'my shoes, just me'smile

5. sarahdc profile image59
    sarahdcposted 5 years ago

One reason is that it gives them different opinions/perspectives which they may not have considered in the past and may help them in making the best decision.

6. bhargvi sharma profile image49
    bhargvi sharmaposted 5 years ago

In some cases; It might helped them to get rid of the confusion from which they are suffering to take a decision & help them to take a better decisions.
    But in many cases more you ask more you get confused about selecting the right one.
    so better to take your decision yourself as in the end its only you who can be affected by your decision no one else. big_smile