jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I wonder if article writing job online is as fulfilling as writing on hubpages.

1. soly profile image60
    solyposted 6 years ago

I wonder if article writing job online is as fulfilling as writing on hubpages. Any ideas?

2. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 6 years ago

It depends on what kind of articles you're writing. For me, Hubpages is a nice respite from my everyday work, because I get to choose what I write. When I'm writing for clients, it can get fairly tedious because I have to force myself to write what they want me to write, when they want me to write it. That said, it is a much better lump-sum payment, so it's much more useful for paying the bills than open-submission sites.

3. davenmidtown profile image88
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

There is a big difference between the two.  As I do both... I can tell you the writing for other people can be fun but you do not get to always write about what you love.  With hubpages, I write about what I love and that makes writing for hubpages better, though currently less affordable then writing articles for other people.

4. Shawn Scarborough profile image84
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 6 years ago

I prefer writing on HubPages because I choose the topics I want to write about.  Writing for other people can be much more challenging and can get quite tedious.

5. brittanytodd profile image94
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

I agree with Shawn.  Writing on HP gives you a lot more freedom, however, it does not generate a lot of income quickly.  I also write for Demand Media Studios, which gives you titles and pays you about $15 per article.  They do not let you pick your topic and you must apply for it with writing samples.

6. profile image55
    Kashif Gojaliposted 3 years ago

Ya u can continue to this site difference between the others yes u can

working