jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How easy is networking business? What are the things to consider before venturin

1. JoKalvin profile image71
    JoKalvinposted 6 years ago

How easy is networking business? What are the things to consider before venturing into it?

Here in my country there are a lot of business networking companies that promise big bucks in a month. I have been invited to attend three orientations so far and I am somewhat convinced by their testimonies. These companies sell products that claim to be very helpful to the health. The products are just as promising as the money that you will get from the business.

Has any of you tried this?

2. Ramsa1 profile image60
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

I tried a few network marketing companies and lost money in every case. The products are expensive for the average person so it is difficult to have the volume of sales to make it worthwhile. Selling health products is risky. What if your customers don't achieve the promised results such as weight loss or beautiful skin? I would not recommend network marketing to anyone. However, perhaps you're a super salesperson and will be very successful in network marketing.

3. JoKalvin profile image71
    JoKalvinposted 6 years ago

Thanks Ramsa1. I am not a very good salesperson, to be honest. But the people in these companies are not either. All they do is invite people to the business, and the they earn.

4. ChrisKilber profile image61
    ChrisKilberposted 6 years ago

I will say about the industry that it is a viable and Buffet, Trump, Kiyosaki all have invested into them.  The industry has produced more millionaires than any other industry.  It is not easy because you have to master managing your own time, communications, marketing, and you are not paid for your effort, you are paid for your results.  It is not a get rich quick type of scheme.  If you are disciplined, have dreams about taking your future into your own hands, are not afraid to talk to people, and are willing to work, you can achieve 6 or 7 figure incomes.  If your average, sorry, it's not for you.

working