jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Affiliate marketing. What do you think?

1. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Affiliate marketing. What do you think?

What do you think? I am thinking into try it out and I read stuffs about it. However what's your take on this matter?

2. shakkydo profile image58
    shakkydoposted 6 years ago

Affiliate marketing is a great way to earn some extra income. It's also very addictive! If you are new, try and stay focused: there are many distractions out there. You shouldn't have to pay out any money except for your hosting. Nearly everything else offered to Affiliate Marketers at a price is either a scam, or unnecessary. It just comes down to hard work and dedication.

3. profile image0
    Kieran Gracieposted 6 years ago

Affiliate marketing is my main source of income, and I strongly recommend that you try it.  As shakkydo says, it is easy to get distracted, particularly in the early stages when you are constantly wondering if you are doing the right thing.  My advice is to start with just one niche and one website, preferably in a market that you know and like.

My other piece of advice is - do not give in or give up!  Keep at it (because success often takes a few months or even years!), enjoy that first sale, then the first 50 sales, then the fist 100 .....

4. fdoleac profile image58
    fdoleacposted 6 years ago

As a company looking for rapid introduction of our service, we will offer an affiliate program.  Affiliates will be responsible for sending traffic to our webinars and receive a commission after we make the sale.  The niche is in real estate and mortgage banking.

5. steffer profile image60
    stefferposted 6 years ago

indeed as the previous responses, affiliate marketing is great and addictive, as a figure of speach, 4 years ago, i hardly knew how the internet worked, now i am addicted to it, like other people like basketball, i like affiliate marketing.

But, the thing is you need to stay on top of things and focused, take the time to learn and fail, read books, they offer for free, st1st month or year, DO NOT give up.

It can take some time, yet it is verry rewarding at the end.

6. profile image60
    anglowriterposted 6 years ago

I think it takes time to make sales, if you looking to make money quickly this may not be for you.