jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If someone will tell you this: "Honestly, I am a liar." will you believe in him?

1. Admiral_Joraxx profile image80
    Admiral_Joraxxposted 6 years ago

If someone will tell you this: "Honestly, I am a liar." will you believe in him?

If someone tells you "Honestly, I am a liar". is he an honest person? or a liar person? will you believe in him?

2. lobobrandon profile image89
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I'm a liar!!
    So if he's (she's) honest in reality the statement is wrong and hence ruled out.
    And if he's(she's) a liar - he's(she's) even lying about the above statement so he's(she's) not a liar as well.

So what is he?(she)???? - DANGER!!
    I'd stay away as he(she) doesn't know who he(she) is and I don't want to find out.

3. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I would greet this person, as one who needs a friend and humane companionship....................this would be my greeting...........

where he or she takes me from this point, at this point, is yet to be discovered.

I will give you the benefit of doubt,  until you give me guard to doubt you..........

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 6 years ago

I would be more afraid of the person who says, "I have never told a lie ever."

5. tavy88 profile image54
    tavy88posted 6 years ago

I would, beacuse he admits it and that means he's ready to go for the truth everytime, even though, the truth doesn't look how you'd want to.

6. Zainnisar profile image39
    Zainnisarposted 6 years ago

Honesty is more valuable than mere truth. So yeah I will.

working