jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are some good job search websites?

1. Skylar Spring profile image74
    Skylar Springposted 6 years ago

What are some good job search websites?

Looking for jobs out of state and curious to know if anyone knows any other good sites besides monster.com.

2. Dale Hyde profile image82
    Dale Hydeposted 6 years ago

I also have used Craigslist. You can search Craigslist by geographic area as well.  There are a lot of jobs there, but you have to sort through the scammers and such.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image97
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 6 years ago

Try InDeed.com. And Dale's suggestion about Craigslist is spot on. Also, let everyone know you're looking for opportunities, and make sure you're on LinkedIn. A lot of corporations use it when they hire.

Good luck!

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

Even though I wrote this Hub: http://pattyinglishms.hubpages.com/hub/ … ne-Reviews  I find that SimplyHired.com and Indeed.com scour the Internet and pick up all jobs listed. These two don't always have the same jobs and there is often some overlap between the two. I always check both of these first. They also have sites in most major countries, listed at the bottom of their homepages. These have helped me help hundreds of others to find jobs.

Also look at the WIA jobs offices websites in each state and county in which you are interested.