How do you feel about President Obama not allowing the keystone oil Pipe line to

1. Bill's Ideas profile image61
    Bill's Ideasposted 6 years ago

How do you feel about President Obama not allowing the keystone oil Pipe line to built at this time?

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image93
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

I look forward to reading more about the Keystone, but am more concerned about the huge amount of oil in North Dakota waiting for extraction and refining, but delayed because there is not enough housing for the large numbers of workers that the ND oil and gas companies need to hire right now. A new refinery is going up in spring 2012 there as well. The Enbridge Lakehead pipeline pumps hundreds of thousands of barrels of oil down to the US daily already through ND to Chicago. The Keystone will supply jobs, but how many pipelines does USA need ( I ask becau8se I do not know), when we have so much oil in North Dakota, Ohio (beginning a giant oil venture right now), and Pennsylvania.   

If it is true what I hear that the USA sells more of our oil abroad than we use ourselves every year, then the oil industry sounds more of a manipulated racket to me than previously. I look forward to more information.

3. Bill's Ideas profile image61
    Bill's Ideasposted 6 years ago

I do not disagree on the oil that is in North Dakota. If there is that much oil and we have enought for us the use. Then we should sell it over seas. Then us that money to pay down the debt.

working