What would you do?

1. aDayInMyLife1 profile image89
    aDayInMyLife1posted 6 years ago

What would you do?

If you weren't satisfied with your job but made good money doing it, would you remain in that job or would you pursue your dream job which would mean taking a pay cut?
    It's a difficult decision when you have a family to support.

2. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 6 years ago

I ended up staying at my job for 15 years until I came head to head with corruption I could no longer ignore. So, I quite, we were broke for two months, and now I'm freelance writing and my husband found a job and is working full time. We don't make as much as I did when I was working, but the bills get paid, and I'm not as stressed as I used to be. I'm a better housekeeper than my hubby so it worked out in the end. Our daughter seems to be enjoying having mommy home as well.

3. Michael J Rapp profile image59
    Michael J Rappposted 6 years ago

I wasted far too much time at a job that was probably killing me before I decided to leave.  But there are other factors that allowed me to make that choice, so it maybe isn't the right one for everybody. Family always comes first, but other than that I think you can't leave this life wondering "what if".  Sometimes you just have to take a chance.

working