jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think our Government can do to lower unemployment?

1. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

What do you think our Government can do to lower unemployment?

2. Thesource profile image79
    Thesourceposted 6 years ago

Read my HUB on "Government Spending and Taxes during recession"

3. onegoodwoman profile image78
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Get out of the way of a person who has a productive or business idea.

Just..........get out of our way!

STOP hindering us.

Stop telling us, that because we can build porches......we need 3 million dollars worth of insurance and 20 years of carpentry experience.

Stop telling me..................even though, I have been in the kitchen, since I was 7 years old, that I need 42 licenses to cook, and 24 degrees in food safety...................

Just let me feed the people.

Just let me build the porches.

Give the fair minded, skilled tradesman, a single chance...................

America was cleared with less tools than most modern men have in their carport.........

think about that................

and then, let us live and prosper.

4. Adamowen profile image79
    Adamowenposted 6 years ago

Increase production in the country, not outsourcing to China mainly for stock. This will create more jobs here and decrease the level of unemployment. Also employers themselves need to make job positions more attractive, maybe offering some benefits from picking that job and position over the same but offered by a rival or similar company ... just some quick thoughts.

5. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 6 years ago

What government, where are you asking about?

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

the government? why is it up to them? why do so many people expect the government to fix all the problems? doesn't anyone want freedom any more. if you want to help with unemployment, quit supporting any company that outsources jobs, no matter what. quit buying products from other countries, if the product is too expensive when it's made in your country , do without. it's not rocket science, it's common sense.

working