This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What do you do that makes you happy?

1. susanna NY profile image61
    susanna NYposted 6 years ago

What do you do that makes you happy?

2. mbyL profile image80
    mbyLposted 6 years ago

I draw. Yes I draw and listen to a certain playlist. And this way I am not even happy but in a total euphoric state of mind.

3. jainismus profile image72
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

When I answer a question, it makes me happy.  What about you?

4. Catzgendron profile image73
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

What I am doing right now.  I've always wanted to be a writer and hub pages is giving me the chance to chase that dream.

5. Daxman profile image61
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Travel for re-creational happiness and writing & meditation for inner happiness.

Although i must confess that not all my writing is published. Some of it is just safely tucked away in my safe at home smile

6. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

When it's cold out I enjoy tooling around on hubpages and pinterest...I get lost, which is cool. When it's nice out I love to hang out on the deck, dead head my flowers and just laze around in the warm sun...

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Sitting in my craft room making crafts with my granddaughters.  That really makes me happy.

8. profile image0
    foxygemposted 6 years ago

I like to draw, write poetry but the best thing that makes me happy is to play and spend times with my boys smile x

9. Andrew Milburn profile image59
    Andrew Milburnposted 6 years ago

Listening to music makes me happy, also watching some of the older comedy programs on TV, such as  Dad's Army. Also just waking up in the morning with a full day of opportunity that is lying ahead.

working