jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What do you do that makes you happy?

1. susanna NY profile image60
    susanna NYposted 6 years ago

What do you do that makes you happy?

2. mbyL profile image82
    mbyLposted 6 years ago

I draw. Yes I draw and listen to a certain playlist. And this way I am not even happy but in a total euphoric state of mind.

3. jainismus profile image69
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

When I answer a question, it makes me happy.  What about you?

4. Catzgendron profile image74
    Catzgendronposted 6 years ago

What I am doing right now.  I've always wanted to be a writer and hub pages is giving me the chance to chase that dream.

5. Daxman profile image60
    Daxmanposted 6 years ago

Travel for re-creational happiness and writing & meditation for inner happiness.

Although i must confess that not all my writing is published. Some of it is just safely tucked away in my safe at home smile

6. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 6 years ago

When it's cold out I enjoy tooling around on hubpages and pinterest...I get lost, which is cool. When it's nice out I love to hang out on the deck, dead head my flowers and just laze around in the warm sun...

7. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Sitting in my craft room making crafts with my granddaughters.  That really makes me happy.

8. profile image0
    foxygemposted 6 years ago

I like to draw, write poetry but the best thing that makes me happy is to play and spend times with my boys smile x

9. Andrew Milburn profile image59
    Andrew Milburnposted 6 years ago

Listening to music makes me happy, also watching some of the older comedy programs on TV, such as  Dad's Army. Also just waking up in the morning with a full day of opportunity that is lying ahead.