How do you deal with co-workers who steal food?

1. Max Dalton profile image90
    Max Daltonposted 5 years ago

How do you deal with co-workers who steal food?

This is a common workplace problem. Please provide any proven solutions.

2. CJ Rauscher profile image55
    CJ Rauscherposted 5 years ago

take the food that is being stolen from you, ie a ham sandwich or a yogurt. if it is being stolen from you make a sandwich with terrible ingredients - Take your ham sandwich and put some spicy horseraddish and soy sauce on the inside of the bread along with a huge amount of salt. Make your lunch as good looking as possible while putting terrible ingredients on the inside. A few laxitives wont hurt either. I seriousley dowbt they will continue taking your food after they think what you eat will give them diharea for a few days.

3. Dee42 profile image80
    Dee42posted 5 years ago

People are sneaky, but you have to get creative. Once I talked about the chicken I had made me sick, said I was fixin to throw it out. Instead later, I ate it, no one touched it. But you cant use that line again or they know you're fibbing. I make sure it is not appealing to others. Crunched up aluminum foil, tore up labels on drinks. One time I was mad and wrote on a soda bottle, after tearing the paper label off a little, and wrote with a black marker ' POISON   Do u feel lucky today?!!   But some people will steal anyway.

working