jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

What do you do to help your SEO?

1. cclitgirl profile image96
    cclitgirlposted 5 years ago

What do you do to help your SEO?

2. brittanytodd profile image93
    brittanytoddposted 5 years ago

I think the most effective things I do for SEO is using the Google Keyword Search Tool to determine my titles, keywords, and tags.  Having the right terms and phrases in your articles can make your hub very popular on Google only days after publishing.

3. findonlinejobhelp profile image58
    findonlinejobhelpposted 5 years ago

strong internal linking structure helps with your SEO.

4. BusinessAdvisorUK profile image69
    BusinessAdvisorUKposted 5 years ago

There is a lot of things you can do to help your SEO.

Number one is on site content. Make sure your content is the best it can be and structured nicely for humans to read as well as search engines.  Applying SEO to a site should make it a better user experience and making sure that it is crawl able with a good internal linking structure.

Follow up with a structured campaign to attract links and social mentions about your site and you will be well placed to do well, depending on how competitive your market is.  For my own part I have a little system I follow for each site that seems to work well for me based on getting a bit of social activity and a few low level back links.  Over a period you can build your own system based on what works well for you, however there are certain universal truths that you can and should use to your advantage.

Exciting, entertaining or informative content will attract links and social comment and boost your search engine performance. 

Hope that helps, feel free to ask more if you need a less general answer.

1. CindiRandoe profile image59
      CindiRandoeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for that information, seems like you know your stuff, have followed you in the hope that you write more about this.  Would love to hear more specific stuff

5. profile image56
    wbapartnerposted 5 years ago

I do onsite and offsite SEO. First of all i do proper keyword research to find the keywords which are estimated to send good traffic throughout the year. Then, as part of the onsite SEO, i use the keyword in the title tag, URL, H1, h2 tags. Use the keyword around 2% of times in the content. Underline, bold and italicise the keyword once. In my experience, long content pages have always done well.

Then, for offsite SEO, i do article marketing and forum promotion. The second method has served me really well in sending a lot of targeted traffic. People say if you are targeting competitive keywords, then you may have to purchase high PR links. But i never understood what PR really means.

1. CindiRandoe profile image59
      CindiRandoeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hmm don't understand PR?  even i know that Page Rank (PR) can pass authority from one page with a link to another.  Maybe I'm wrong but I'm sure thats right

6. robertomejia profile image60
    robertomejiaposted 5 years ago

All of the answers so far help with SEO, but I will add a few more.

The first is a cliche, but an important one. Write useful quality content. Useful content will naturally attract more traffic.

Next create a link to your page everywhere you can. Most websites you become a member of allows you to create a profile. Add a link to your page in all those profiles. Bookmark your page, Tweet you page, blog about your page, add your page to Pinterest, etc. If you comment on a blog add your address where it says website. This will create links to your website.

However, the most important part of SEO is Keyword research. Like wbapartner mentioned, using keywords that attract traffic is extremely important.

Hope that helps!

7. profile image51
    watson mariaposted 5 years ago

For SEO I always hire a genuine and professional SEO service provider like Higherthan Ltd. (www.higherthan.co.uk) As they are providing the best services for SEO.

8. manmohansingh85 profile image61
    manmohansingh85posted 3 years ago

SEO means
    SEO=ranking=revenue, So wo parts are here in SEO
    1.  Onpage Optimization of website
    2.  Off page Improvisation of the website

in on page optimisation there are some  most important factor which make your website base
    1. Titles
    2. Meta Description
    3.  URL Structures
    4.   High Quality and user engagement content
    5.   strong interlinking
    6.   image Optimisation
    8.   user friendly Navigation
    9.   sitemap
    10.  Micro formats

In off page optimisation:-  these Activities we are following
    1.  Broken link building
    2.  Email marketing
    3.  Content Marketing ( Blogs and high Pr Article website like ezinearticles, Goarticles)

once you are in top, it means you achieve the milestone.

Good luck.

working