jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Which website do you use to promote your hubs the most?

1. Jbern117 profile image70
    Jbern117posted 5 years ago

Which website do you use to promote your hubs the most?

I haven't really used any so far as of yet, I'm curious which would work best, and outside of facebook and twitter, how well do sites like Digg and other link-sharing sites work?

2. profile image0
    The_Idea_Galposted 5 years ago

I have used Twitter mostly and now I'm starting to use Pinterest and Friendfeed.com. I really like Pinterest. I have not used Digg in a while because it's harder to keep stories at the top of the list. Because I don't have many hubs, I have not promoted as much.  However, I have used my Hubpages for backlinks to my Squidoo lenses, (http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/The_Idea_Gal). Perhaps you can link from Squidoo back to Hubpages. Also, SheToldMe.com is not bad for a little traffice spike. Good Luck!

1. Jbern117 profile image70
      Jbern117posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good advice, I'll definitely try some of that!

3. drsohel profile image76
    drsohelposted 5 years ago

I've used twitter, forum profile, article directory, facebook and blogger to promote my hubs.

4. Esrom Art profile image65
    Esrom Artposted 5 years ago

I use social automatic bookmarking and promoting by e-mail to some friend. I do not use Facebook nor tweeter because it take times. Writing for hubpages is exercise my English did not hope to become the best one. It is better few reader but they really enjoy my writing. My job in office is still my top priorities. I just write a hub if I have time and did not sacrifice times for my daughter. thanks

5. gonce007 profile image55
    gonce007posted 5 years ago

Mostly i use Digg and redgage.com,typepad.com to promote my hubs.

6. beaddve1800 profile image75
    beaddve1800posted 5 years ago

I used Twitter, wordpress. Yes Wordpress. I put my articles on hubpage are all first drafts, but those one I put on wordpress are edited and changed even though they are on same topic.

7. newcalendar profile image68
    newcalendarposted 5 years ago

I use stumbleupon, digg, blogger, twitter and a number of blogs to do it. Stumbleupon works well but they can ban you quick. Digg has sent me the odd hit every few articles.

8. traslochimilano profile image61
    traslochimilanoposted 5 years ago

I used so many websites to popular my hubs like Stumbleupon, twitter, FB, Pinterest and digg.