jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is writing more than 1 Hub a day too much or a Great Money Making Scheme?

1. drspaniel profile image90
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

Is writing more than 1 Hub a day too much or a Great Money Making Scheme?

If one is to publish more than 1 Hub a day (which is high quality with over 700 words), do you think that is maybe pushing it too far, or is it simply a great way to make extra money?

2. naeemebrahimjee profile image73
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 5 years ago

Honestly if you have enough time to do so; and you are writing good quality hubs i think there is no problem.

Remember only some hubs will become successful and get consistent views. The more views, the more income. Don't expect every idea you have as an individual will be appealing to the masses.

Also note that most hubs take at least 6months to mature. This means you won't know if your writing something that is successful over night. Take a look at your older hubs. See which ones get consistent high daily views. These topics you should focus on.

Just make sure you are writing good quality hubs. Better to write one good quality hub a day, then two inferior ones a day.

3. Georgie Lowery profile image96
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I've done as many as five Hubs in one day. I don't have a job, so I'm at home and online all day, so I consider it a good use of my time. I will, however, have weeks at a time when I don't Hub. I'd like to get back to at least one a day just to keep busy.

I follow some really good, quality writers and I like when they publish often because I like reading them. If you write about interesting things and are engaging when you do it, I don't think there is a real limit on how many you can post.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I wish I had enough free time to write a hub (or more) per day... I am lucky to keep to my self imposed one-Hub-per-week schedule sometimes.

5. zsobig profile image83
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

It depends on the situation - and on the hubber in fact.
    It can be a good money making scheme when the writer is good, writes quality and helpful hubs and the article is interesting for others.
    On the other hand the writer won't earn a penny just because they write a hub everyday if the hubs are horrible, full of grammatical mistakes, lack pictures and are shorter than 4-500 words. Personally, I don't like hubs that are just personal statements and/or opinions about something. Reviews are good, but this is another category for me.
    Also, I believe noone is able to write quality hubs and maintain this on the long run if they write 1 hub/day. It's just too much and I doubt someone has THAT much idea to share.

1. drspaniel profile image90
      drspanielposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your answer smile I highly appreciate it! I do feel that if a writer has the time and puts in the effort (a name such as Ryan Kett pops up here), then they would be able to maintain creating at least 1 quality Hub everyday. Otherwise no...

working