How to effectively market to the 20 and 30 year olds?

1. Easy Exercise profile image85
    Easy Exerciseposted 5 years ago

How to effectively market to the 20 and 30 year olds?

Yes, the babyboomers have money but the 20 and 30 years olds are our next reigning populace. How can we target them and gain their attention and loyalty?

2. Farmer Rachel profile image98
    Farmer Rachelposted 5 years ago

Well, I'm in my 20s, and I wish I had some really good advice for you. I guess my generation pretty much uses the internet for everything, whether it's on a computer or a Smartphone.

But we're a varied group of people just like any other. For instance, I make my own soap, I'm obsessed with real and whole foods, and couldn't care less about fashion- I have girlfriends who have office jobs, eat Lean Cuisine and list "shopping" as one of their hobbies - I have male friends who are artists and musicians and gym-goers and all other sorts- I know a lot of people my age who are college graduates that are seriously under-employed, and even more people who are back in school because of the crummy job market. I know a girl with a Master's degree in Biology who works at Dominoe's Pizza.

We're a pretty lost generation wink. Most of us are already in debt up to our eyeballs. It's hard to imagine that we're the next "reigning populace" - I think that's going to be a sad thing!