jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Any good, reliable online/work at home jobs you would recommend?

1. Sammi617 profile image64
    Sammi617posted 4 years ago

Any good, reliable online/work at home jobs you would recommend?

As a student it is hard to balance out school and a job; and I can't drive yet. My town is also kind of small with very limited positions. I've been looking all over the internet and I'm tired of being scammed. I need to put more money into my college fund and help out my family. Thank you for your help!!!!

2. profile image0
    Etta33posted 4 years ago

You can try West at Home. They pay minimum wage but you always have the chance to earn bonuses. And you can choose either FT/PT and then pretty much choose your hours. They offer paid training. I'm not certain of their web address but google West at Home and you'll probably find them. That's really the only one I know of that is reliable and steady. Cha Cha answers is another but they only pay you 10 cents per answer. You have to answer alot of questions to make a buck...

3. janetwrites profile image85
    janetwritesposted 4 years ago

Here are my recommendations:

Taking surveys - Global Test Market, Cash Crate, Vindale
    Microjobs - Microworkers, Cash Crate, Clickworker
    Freelancing - Odesk, Elance
    Offer tasks - Fiverr

Ratracerebellion.com is a serious site where you can find legitimate work at home jobs.

4. Amanda108 profile image92
    Amanda108posted 4 years ago

Would you consider eBay an at-home job? It does require going out to garage sales and auctions and the like, but you can do the listings from home and can even arrange to have your shipping picked up! You'll learn what items sell and what you prefer to work with as you go. I sell toys and have written a hub about a few consistent sellers to watch for at sales.

DVDs and books are good sellers on Amazon if you prefer that site.

5. kansasyarn profile image90
    kansasyarnposted 4 years ago

Hi, Sammi617.

I would suggest NCO Group.  I work full time from home with this company.  It is an entirely virtual work environment.  There are day and evening shifts available.  Some people do work part time. 

Check out my hub on this subject for more information and links to hundreds of legitimate work at home opportunities.  Good luck!   http://hub.me/afrGB

6. Stacy LeFevre profile image60
    Stacy LeFevreposted 6 months ago

I list sites that offer remote work jobs on my website (onlinesurveysbyajbc.com) as well as many survey opportunities. Surveys can be a great way to start generating some income/rewards as you job hunt. Also, Rat Race Rebellion lists many many work-from-home jobs on their website and their e-newsletter updates are free to sign up for. Both my site and RRR report job leads for companies you'll know like Aetna, Humana, Amazon, U-haul and more. There should NEVER be a fee to read about or apply for any job, including work-from-home jobs!

7. Alphadogg16 profile image90
    Alphadogg16posted 6 months ago

My son is selling Tshirts online, no inventory, you can create your own tshirts, its actually pretty cool, hes making money and isn't affecting his school work. Hes still in High School. Check it out....https://jvz1.com/c/839803/259793

working