jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to create a website without money

1. vilakshan kohli profile image60
    vilakshan kohliposted 3 years ago

How to create a website without money

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

I'm not sure if that's possible any more. There used to be a few good sites where you could build your own website for free, but as far as I know, most of those now charge at least a small fee.

3. robertsmichaeltd profile image42
    robertsmichaeltdposted 3 years ago

I wish I could tell you something you want to hear but here it goes....There are websites you can visit to create your own website for free but as the saying goes: "You get what you pay for".  You can go to Google Blogger (https://www.blogger.com/start) which is pretty easy to use or go to Wordpress. 
    Here's the problem with making or going to a website to get a free website:
    1) It looks cheap.
    2) You won't get the SEO that you need to get your website found.
    3) It will take a long time to learn how to use it.
    4) No one will take your website seriously because its not professionally done.

I was in the same boat as you and made my own website (actually 2 of them) and it took me over a year to perfect it but it still didn't look as good as my competitions websites.  Also I know I lost a lot of business and respect because my website didn't look as good as it could.  I had a overseas company do a website for me, it looked great but eventually it cost a lot of money to keep up and to clean up. 
    If I was you, I would find a professional web designer to build your website.  Tell them your budget, trade for work and or save your money to get your website built.
    I had my last 3 website done professionally and I am so happy with my web designer, they built me something cutting edge, professional, easy to use and something I am 100% satisfied with.  The average website will cost you around $1000-2000 and can cost much more depending on what you want and need.  If you want to talk to my web designer here is their link: http://www.thecharliefoxtrot.com/design/index.html

Hope this helps you.

4. Trulex profile image42
    Trulexposted 3 years ago

It is possible to create a free website. It depends on what  kind of website do you want static or a csm (content management system like joomla or WordPress ) .
    Static website building requires a little coding knowledge which you can learn for free at codecademy.com.
    For Web hosting I recommend hostinger.co.uk  they provide free Web hosting with 2000 MB disk space, 2 MySQL database and PHP SUPPORT (VERSIONS 5.2, 5.3, 5.4) these are mostly important for the newest version of WordPress and joomla. After registration log in and go to  auto installer find joomla or WordPress from the list and install it. Or upload your static website.
    And for free top level domain name I recommend dot.tk

I hope this helps :-)

5. monia saad profile image77
    monia saadposted 3 years ago

you must have 13$ in your paypal or master/visa card in order to buy hosting and have free domain for 1 year than you ccan have your website using good niche begin to write good article do you onepage seo and off page seo work hard use adsense to make money
    you look that's simple if you need help contact me

working