jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is your definition of success?

1. Sara Jofre profile image77
    Sara Jofreposted 3 years ago

What is your definition of success?

2. peachpurple profile image84
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

When traffic increase and my money in the bank increases too. I would be happy to see Hubpages earning increase by a few cents

3. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

Success is being able to to look forward, forget the past, and move on in life. :-)

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 3 years ago

Being able to provide a roof over my families heads, food on the table, and so much love in their lives. As long as my family is happy, I am successful.

5. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Being able to live life on (your) terms for the most part.

6. ginjill ashberry profile image76
    ginjill ashberryposted 3 years ago

Success to me is freedom. A close knitted family, friends all over the globe, a house comfortable and warm and welcoming for those friends who intend to visit. A regular date and family trip and visiting friends abroad.
    To be able to make positive differences in other people's lives. Always having a little more to pass around.
    To leave my children with treasures that money can't buy..tools for them to go on shaping their unique, individual purposeful lives.

7. monia saad profile image75
    monia saadposted 3 years ago

success in networking by having hucge traffic using goodand new  idea
    don't use other tips use yours

8. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

Progress. Yesterday I was a good cook, today I am a better cook. Yesterday I was unkind to my fellow human, today I am more in control and much nicer. My only wish is to be even nicer still.

I seek only progress, not failure or success. I wish to continue to be always better than I am.

"Victory means temporary peace, but Peace is eternity's victory." - Sri Chinmoy.

9. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Success means achievement & attainment at one's highest educational & socioeconomic potential.  It also means ownership of one's life & career.  It details living life on one's own terms, not following the preordained lifescript of parents, other people, & society.  It is living a life of no regrets.  It is, in essence, living a juicy, authentic life at its fullest!