5 Things New Bloggers Can Do To Get More Traffic and Comments on Their Hubs and Blog Articles
5 Things You Can Do Now To Get Noticed Writing On HubPages
You Just Joined HubPages? What Should You Do Now?
HubPages is a great place to get started if you want to write online, makes some friends, learn, and potentially earn money as you go!
So maybe you just joined or you joined a while ago but never checked out the site. Great! Welcome to HubPages!
There are many things that Hubbers can do on HubPages. Each Hubber is different and has their own personal reasons for joining the site.
Some are here just to make money while other's don't care about making money and are just here for the experience. Whatever your reason for joining, you are here and you want to make the most of your experience.
This article will discuss some of the things you can do right away on HubPages even if you are not ready to write Hubs. Following some of these suggestions will help you get familiar with HubPages, it's features and the most incredible community on the web!
Read and Comment On Hubs to Get To Know People Better!
1. Read Other Hubber's Hubs and Leave Insightful Comments
By reading other Hubber's Hubs you will get a better understanding of what looks good as far as formatting your own Hubs and you might find some inspiration from another Hubber.
Reading other's Hubs and leaving Insightful comments is a great way to meet new friends and get people to follow you back.
HubPages is a great community with "micro" communities of Hubbers that follow, comment and share each other's Hubs. Leaving Insightful Comments shows the Author Appreciation, allows for Suggestions and Positive Feedback, and is a great opportunity to share what you know and what you think about the topic of a Hub.
Talk With Other Hubbers!
2. Join a Conversation in the Forums
The Forums on HubPages are a great place to meet and engage with fellow Hubbers. There is a Forum on just about every topic imaginable, and if you can't find the Forum you are looking for, you can start your own new Forum Thread! As long as you are respectful of others and follow the HubPages Forum Rules and Guidelines, you can learn a lot and make some new friends!
Just remember that the Internet allows users to remain "anonymous" if they choose to. Always use caution when seeking professional advice as people may not always be who they appear to be. If you stick to fun topics that interest you in the forums, you can enjoy great discussions or "debates" (think politics and religion!) if that is what you enjoy!
How New Are You?
Are You New to HubPages?
Do You Have Questions? The Learning Center is HubPages' Resource Library!
3. Check Out the Learning Center
Did you know that HubPages has a Learning Center that is filled with very useful articles that explain just about everything related to HubPages! Want to learn about Making Money on HubPages? Maybe you would like to learn more about Adding Videos and Photos to your Hub Articles?
Whatever you are looking for in terms of HubPages, you can find it in the Learning Center. If you can't find it there, you can always post your questions in the Help Forum. There is no limit to the amount of support you will get from other Hubbers and the HubPages Staff!
4. Join the Weekly Topic Inspiration Program!
The Weekly Topic Inspiration Program is a great way to meet other Hubbers, get started writing Hubs all while getting some exposure to your Hubs.
Each week, the staff posts a topic suggestion and Hubbers can write Hubs that are related to the weekly topic.
This is a great tool for those who aren't sure what to write about or are suffering from Writer's Block! Many Hubbers do it just for the fun of it!
5. Challenge Yourself! Join a Hub Challenge!
There are several Challenges on HubPages for those who are brave enough to try them out! The most popular is the "30 Hubs in 30 Days Challenge". Think you can write 30 Hubs in 30 Days? Maybe you are more ambitious and prefer a bigger challenge. Maybe you want to publish "100 Hubs in 30 Days"! It has been done before!
If you think 30 or 100 is too many to start off with, that's OK. You can do a "15 Hubs in 30 Days" Challenge or maybe you just want to challenge yourself. Completing a Hub Challenge is rewarding and you can gain the many benefits of Taking the Challenge!
- Getting Traffic and Exposure to your Hubs
- Make some New Friends
- Potential to Earn through the Affiliate Advertising Programs
- Learn about Yourself and Your Own Writing
- Define Your Style and Become a Better Writer
- These are Just a Few of the Benefits of taking a Hub Challenge!
Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years?
Additional Resources for New Hubbers
The articles below are designed to help New Hubbers get a head-start on their journey on HubPages. Common topics include:
- How To Make Money on HubPages
- How To Set Up and Join the Affiliate Earnings Programs
- How To Create Quality Content
- Getting More Traffic and Followers
- Overcoming Writer's Block
- How To Add and Use Videos in Your Hubs
- Much More!
So check out the links below and get started on a rewarding and successful journey as a Published Author on HubPages!
If You Can Write and Have the Time and Patience, You Can Make Passive Income on HubPages!
- How To Make Money Writing Online on Hub Pages? Earn Cash Money Profit Through HubPages Affiliate Adv
A Guide to the basics of making money on HubPages through the various Ad and Affiliate Programs and How To Sign Up for and Use each Program. Programs include eBay and Amazon as well as the HubPages Earnings Program.
Looking to Get More Comments on Your Hubs?
- 5 Secret Tips That Will Generate Comments In Your Hubs Articles
So you have written a few Hub articles but you haven't received any comments yet! Here are some tips to help you get people to want to leave comments on your Hubs! You worked hard! You deserve Feedback!
Learn the Benefits of Social Marketing As A Publisher
- How To Share Hub Articles from HubPages to Social Networks: Marketing Opportunities For More Interne
Are you new to HubPages? Maybe you have been around for a while and want to learn how to generate more traffic to your Hubs. There are several ways to get more traffic and there are even more articles trying to teach you how to get more traffic.
Learn Why HubPages is the Best Online Publishing Site!
- Why Is HubPages Unique? 5 Reasons Why Hub Pages Is Better Than Other Money Making Websites Online
You may have noticed that HubPages is like no other online writing site. Why is that? What are the things that sets HubPages apart from the rest of the Internet?
Lean How To Break-In to Freelance Writing From Home
- How To Get Started As a Freelance Writer: An Introduction to Guide Professional Freelancing Business
Are you thinking about starting your own Home Based Freelance Writing Business but don't know where to start? This Article serves as a Basic Guide for Learning What It Takes to be a Freelance Writer.
How To Find Clients and Keep Them!
- Tips On How To Find Clients and Customers For Your Home Based Freelance Writing Business: A Guide To
This article will discuss where to look for potential clients, how to contact them, and how to keep them as long-term customers and clients for you Home Based Freelance Writing Business.
Learn How To Create Backlinks by Using Pinterest
- What Is Pinterest? Pinning Photos Images to Pinterest Boards Using Pin It To Get More Hub Article Ba
Have you noticed the new "Pin It" Button on the top of Hub Articles lately? Not sure what that means? Read this Hub Article to learn more about "Pinterest" and how to effectively use it to get more Hub Traffic.
How To Get Noticed on HubPages?
- How Do I Get Noticed On HubPages? A Guide To Help You Get Started Writing and Publishing Hub Pages A
A How-To Guide to understanding HubPages and getting started with publishing online and getting traffic to your Hubs. If you want to be noticed on HubPages and get readers to comment on your work, then this is the best place to start!
Writing Help: When and Why You Should Write in the Third Person Tense
- Why Writing In The Third Person In Your Profile and Articles Can Give You Author Credibility On HubP
Trying to Perfect your Online Profile and Articles as a Serious Author? This article discusses the reasons and the benefits for writing your Articles and Author Profile in the Third Person.
The "B" Word: Is HubPages a Blogging Site?
- Is HubPages a Blogging Site? Hub Pages Leads Online Publishing Writing High Quality Multi-Media Arti
This Article attempts to answer the age old question, "Is HubPages a Blog?" Read more to explore why HubPages is better than any other Blogging Site.
Enhance Your Hubs with Original Photos: Review of a Great and Inexpensive Digital Camera
- What is a Good Affordable Camera to Buy For a New First Time Photography User that Takes Great Photo
Are You a First Time Buyer Looking For an Affordable Camera that takes Great Photos and Video? If you are looking for a camera that takes high quality pictures and video, you may want to consider the Canon PowerShot A2200.
Run Into a Wall While Writing?
Suffering From Writer's Block? Check Out These 10 Tips!
- 10 Tips That Will Help Overcome Writers Block for Writers on HubPages
Let's face it. Many if not most writers face that horrible plague of "Writer's Block" from time to time. Not to worry! It is normal, and with these 10 Useful Tips to help get you out of this funk, you will be writing again in no time!
Does Your HubScore Fluctuate? Find Out Why!
- Why Is My Hub Score Fluctuating? 3 Steps for Maintaining a High Hub and Hubber Score?
Does your HubScore and HubberScore change frequently? Do you wonder why? This article answers the question, "Why Does My Hub Score Frequently Change?"
Want To Get More Attention on HubPages?
- Why Do Some Hubbers Get More Attention Than Others: What Is Their Hub Secret?
There are Several Secrets for Getting More Attention on HubPages! This Hub Article Discusses the Secrets That Get Attention On HubPages and The World Wide Web. Learn How To Get Noticed Online! Step by Step Suggestions for Creating Better Content.
The Author Shares His Experiences in Writing Online
- Valuable Lessons Learned Writing Online: Tips on How To Get Organized, Research and Publish Quality
Are you new to Writing Online? If so, one of the best things you can do to break into the market is to take advice from Seasoned Published Authors. These are some of this Author's Experiences from Years of Writing Online.
Learn How To Be More Productive With Less Effort!
- Using Dragon Naturally Speaking Software and Copy Paste In the HubPages Text Capsule
Are you a slow typist? Are you sick of misspelling words and constant editing? This article will explore the many benefits of using the Nuance Dragon Naturally Speaking Software to Create Articles In Half the Time!
How HubPages Paves The Future of Online Publishing and Advertising
- Content Wars: HubPages and The Future of Online Video Photo Publishing for Effective Advertising
"Quality Content Is... A Publication of Information that a Publisher Provides for People Searching for Specific Information. The Author's Content is Easy to Understand and is Presented to the Reader with Comprehensive Information, so that the Info...