Does anyone know who the very first hubber was to ever publish a hub on HubPages?

I realized that HubPages has been around a lot longer than I had thought, being I discovered a hubber who has been on HubPages for over six years. Now that has me wondering who the very first hubber was to publish a hub here on HubPages? Thank you for answering.

Patty Inglish, MS profile image94

Best Answer Patty Inglish (Patty Inglish, MS) says

Hi Patty, thank you for answering, especially being you were one of the very first, so I know you would know. I appreciate you.

PoeticFailosophy profile image59

Diana F. King-Fyre :: DECEASED, 1962-2014, Rest in Peace (PoeticFailosophy) says

Thank you for the interesting answer. Is this information available on HP somewhere?