Dreamhowl profile image 95

Would I benefit more posting videos on HubPages or YouTube?

I am thinking of adding more videos to some older hubs. I only have one video hub, and I uploaded the video straight to HubPages. Do you think it would get more views and help the article more if I posted directly to HubPages, or put it on YouTube and linked to it in my hub?

JohnGreasyGamer profile image90

Best Answer John Roberts (JohnGreasyGamer) says

• Dreamhowl profile image

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) 3 years ago

Thanks! I'm no expert either, but I think some of my hubs might benefit from it and wanted to test the theory.

Beth Eaglescliffe profile image91

Beth Eaglescliffe says

• Dreamhowl profile image

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) 3 years ago

I guess that is true! I sometimes end up browsing YouTube in my spare time, so it probably couldn't hurt to host the videos there.

wqaindia profile image55

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

• Dreamhowl profile image

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) 3 years ago

Thanks for the advice! It seems like everyone agrees that YouTube is a better option.

• Dreamhowl profile image

Jessica Marello (Dreamhowl) 3 years ago

Thanks for your input! I have some older hubs that I was thinking of fixing up and adding a video to, so while they aren't terrible they haven't been seeing a lot of action lately, either.