jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

SUGGESTION: Altarenative payment options

1. IndikaT profile image81
    IndikaTposted 5 years ago

At present, Hubpages pay through PayPal only. But for Some countries like Sri Lanka, where I am living, PayPal is send only. I joint the ad program and found that it is far better for me than adSense. So I would like to take part in hubpages ad program but due to payPal's send only feature I can't receive money through it. So I would like to request an additional payment method like Skrill in Hubpages ad program

1. MickiS profile image84
      MickiSposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the suggestion, IndikaT. Let me investigate this one further, and get back to you on this thread. Stay tuned.

2. MickiS profile image84
    MickiSposted 5 years ago

IndikaT, I did a lot more research on this subject, and I'm sorry to say that it's not feasible for us to offer anything other than PayPal at this time. I'm sorry.

IndikaTposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. Is that possible for you to add this to your To Do  list, if it is not already there and a rough time frame when can expect to have this feature.

1. MickiS profile image84
        MickiSposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's currently on our suggestion list, but there is no plan at this time to implement it. The cost-benefit is just not there for us. Sorry.

IndikaTposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No worry then, I will use the PayPal account of my US friend.

2. alikhan3 profile image91
          alikhan3posted 3 years ago in reply to this

You could charge us a cost for paying through ways other then Paypal.

working