jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Disapproved by Adsense but Still Seeing Ads on my Hubs?

1. felrend137 profile image58
    felrend137posted 5 years ago

Ok, so I published about 13 hubs, and then applied for google adsense. I was disapproved hmm However, I am seeing ads on all on my hubs. When I go to the adsense website, it just opens a form to re-apply. What's going on?

1. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How do you think HubPages pays for the site and can afford to let all of us use it for free?

As you've been here for just about one day, I really recommend you read the FAQ so that you understand how the site works and how that involves the advertising.  I also suggest you read the Learning Center, as I saw your other thread where you are wondering why you got turned down by AdSense.

felrend137posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Alight I've checked out the learning center, it's just that I didn't see any ads on my hubs before I applied.

1. Dale Hyde profile image89
          Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!

As you continue to browse the site, visit the Learning Center, ask questions and such, you will increase in knowledge of the site. It takes some time as there is a ton of tutorial material here as well.  The forums are a good place to ask questions. Most of the time you will receive a non-conceited and respectful reply to your questions.  I try to be polite and considerate and not the "all-knowing" myself simply because I have not been here long and do remember how it was when I first arrived on the scene here at HubPages. smile  I went in blind as a bat as they say.  I did learn that checking out all the available info that is here helped me a ton to grasp a better understanding.

Good luck and keep on publishing. smile

felrend137posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you very much for your support! I will definitely take your advice, and appreciate the time you took to help me out.

1. Dale Hyde profile image89
              Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are most welcome! Any time I can help feel free to contact me via link on my profile page. smile 

I keep learning here, myself, each and every dayj.

working