Hey Guys !! I have analyzed and found that I am working too hard. So as the new year is just a week ahead. And New Year is a time to reflect on the changes we want or need to make. I have my New Year Resolutions list ready.
This time I am having 3 New Year Resolutions. Although should have one. But still I can try to complete 3. (As I am a woman, so longer wishlist !!)
1. I will lose weight & get fit.
2. I will give more time to my family.
3. I was wondering what should I have, so decided to I decided that I will try to learn something new. (Although I havent decided what to learn as of yet)
So What are the New Year Resolutions of our fellow Hubbers ?
My New Year resolutions are
(1) End to terrorism,
(2) Peaceful co-existence among nations,
(3) Pray for health for me and my family and all, and enable all to work more.
(4) Wish to shed hatred against others, based on caste, colour, religion and race.
(5) Equality should prevail among all humans.
And many more....
Those are the best New Year resolutions, ever I hope they can be fulfilled.
My New Year's resolutions are:
1. Be more patient with my family
2. Spend less time cleaning and more time playing
3. Update my resume and get a great career started (may be tough with Ohio's current state, but I aim high!)
I've thought long and hard, and have decided on my new years resolution.
LOL! That's a good one.
I want to...
1) Write a book. (Any book, just do it for chrissakes Pam get'r done.)
2) Plant another fruit tree and some berry bushes.
3) Get a professional looking resume website up for my writing/freelance jobs.
4) Get my office arranged upstairs so it is actually functional instead of a catch-all mess.
Happy holidays everyone!
Great resolutions. Just we have to try to stick to them and make them happen.
Some excellent ones have already been mentioned!
Mine, in no particular order of priority, are:
To work smarter - not harder (after a few 120 hour weeks this year! Phew!)
To write and publish my first book (non-fiction)
To learn a new language upto a basic level - possibly Mandarin (should be challenging enough!)
Good luck to all of you, and I wish you success in yours.
Do we get an "A" ? ... mine are...finish me college program ... send me sons off college ... maybe start a home business ... no idea in what ...but put me knowledge to some use, lol
I don't do New Years resolutions normally, but since I did some kind of test here awhile back and it said I would end up with 69 true friends before I die, I figure I'll work on that one and here is as good a place as any to start. I only need a few more.
1. Tar the mobile home roof
2. Get the skirting put up around my mobile home
3. Get the truck off from blocks
4. Cut the grass
5. Finally, plant grass to cut.
Oh yeah, New Year's around the corner so I'd better put up my list here - just in case i forget next year! LOL
1. cut down on my smoking - quitting seems all too impossible at the moment
2. enjoy nature more - this online thing has made my pallor even more vampiric
3. eat healthy
4. write more poetry
5. see more of my "offline" friends
I have to adjust my resolutions...1. Get restraining order on Cris!
My new years resolution is to never have unfinished hubs cluttering up my hub account and to network more and check out other hubbers hubs and comment more!
by Debby Bruck 7 years ago
Will making a list of New Year Resolutions help you attain your dreams?Will your list be short or long? Is it a repeat of last year? Does it deal with character traits or hoping to attain a goal or accumulate some type of wealth? Do you believe the list will help you attain this?
by Chitrangada Sharan 5 years ago
Do you make new year resolutions and if so, do you follow them sincerely?
by easyspeak 8 years ago
Or any other New Years Resolutions in general...
by simeonvisser 7 years ago
How determined are you to keep your New Year's resolutions... this time?
by peachy 4 years ago
Do you still list out your New Year Resolutions?I have done dozens of new year resolutions yearly but never able to accomplish any of them. Gave u this year. I think next year, I won't be making one either. Do you still list out your new year resolutions diligently, yearly even though you couldn't...
by Steven Escareno 8 years ago
since christmas is over, i figured we could all start preparing for the new year. therefore, lets hear what you guys new years resolution will be.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|