Hey Guys !! I have analyzed and found that I am working too hard. So as the new year is just a week ahead. And New Year is a time to reflect on the changes we want or need to make. I have my New Year Resolutions list ready.
This time I am having 3 New Year Resolutions. Although should have one. But still I can try to complete 3. (As I am a woman, so longer wishlist !!)
1. I will lose weight & get fit.
2. I will give more time to my family.
3. I was wondering what should I have, so decided to I decided that I will try to learn something new. (Although I havent decided what to learn as of yet)
So What are the New Year Resolutions of our fellow Hubbers ?
My New Year resolutions are
(1) End to terrorism,
(2) Peaceful co-existence among nations,
(3) Pray for health for me and my family and all, and enable all to work more.
(4) Wish to shed hatred against others, based on caste, colour, religion and race.
(5) Equality should prevail among all humans.
And many more....
Those are the best New Year resolutions, ever I hope they can be fulfilled.
My New Year's resolutions are:
1. Be more patient with my family
2. Spend less time cleaning and more time playing
3. Update my resume and get a great career started (may be tough with Ohio's current state, but I aim high!)
I've thought long and hard, and have decided on my new years resolution.
LOL! That's a good one.
I want to...
1) Write a book. (Any book, just do it for chrissakes Pam get'r done.)
2) Plant another fruit tree and some berry bushes.
3) Get a professional looking resume website up for my writing/freelance jobs.
4) Get my office arranged upstairs so it is actually functional instead of a catch-all mess.
Happy holidays everyone!
Great resolutions. Just we have to try to stick to them and make them happen.
Some excellent ones have already been mentioned!
Mine, in no particular order of priority, are:
To work smarter - not harder (after a few 120 hour weeks this year! Phew!)
To write and publish my first book (non-fiction)
To learn a new language upto a basic level - possibly Mandarin (should be challenging enough!)
Good luck to all of you, and I wish you success in yours.
Do we get an "A" ? ... mine are...finish me college program ... send me sons off college ... maybe start a home business ... no idea in what ...but put me knowledge to some use, lol
I don't do New Years resolutions normally, but since I did some kind of test here awhile back and it said I would end up with 69 true friends before I die, I figure I'll work on that one and here is as good a place as any to start. I only need a few more.
1. Tar the mobile home roof
2. Get the skirting put up around my mobile home
3. Get the truck off from blocks
4. Cut the grass
5. Finally, plant grass to cut.
Oh yeah, New Year's around the corner so I'd better put up my list here - just in case i forget next year! LOL
1. cut down on my smoking - quitting seems all too impossible at the moment
2. enjoy nature more - this online thing has made my pallor even more vampiric
3. eat healthy
4. write more poetry
5. see more of my "offline" friends
I have to adjust my resolutions...1. Get restraining order on Cris!
My new years resolution is to never have unfinished hubs cluttering up my hub account and to network more and check out other hubbers hubs and comment more!
by easyspeak7 years ago
Or any other New Years Resolutions in general...
by Steven Escareno7 years ago
since christmas is over, i figured we could all start preparing for the new year. therefore, lets hear what you guys new years resolution will be.
by Olorunlana6 years ago
To stand out among others in the year 2011
by Ellen3 years ago
One of the biggest ways to learn success on the web is to...study success.1. Go to Alexa.com's profile of Hubpages2. Go to the profiles of the hubbers who get the largest percentage of Hubpages' traffic.3. Examine what...
by sassysexybossy5 years ago
Hello people, What are your resolutions for 2012? I have a few myself I plan to complete school, open my business and go to church more. I seem to succeed with my goals when I have a resolution. I'm not a quitter and...
by DaniellaWood7 years ago
Personally, my "drink more water" and "go to bed earlier" failed within the first...day, to be honest. These things never last! Is there anyone out there who's actually managing to keep their...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.