jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Bring back WD Curry 111 ... NOW!!!

1. Amitabha Ch profile image61
    Amitabha Chposted 5 years ago

Attention all hubbers - WD Curry 111, or Chip, as you knew him, has been recently banned as he was speaking out against the unfair practices of HubPages. Go here - http://randygodwin.hubpages.com/hub/Goo … ges-Forums , and read the comments section.

WD has been banned. But check his profile. It doesn't show the well-known tag - "Sorry, this user has been banned from HubPages.". Instead, WD's profile is all clean, as if he has quit HubPages willingly.  Sorry, this user has been banned from HubPages.

Did you get it? Where you you in hubbers?

1. PaulGoodman67 profile image90
      PaulGoodman67posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think most people know that he has been banned.  There is no conspiracy.  What sympathy he did have, he seemed to squander by his behavior after the ban, creating multiple false HP accounts in order to attack others and give the (false) appearance of having lots of supporters.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Sure there is.  The single business entity "HubPages" has conspired with..ah..itself to enforce the "laws" of HubPages.

On the other hand, the OP is very young - only a few days old.  Is (s)he conspiring with other sock puppets?

1. GoldenBird profile image60
          GoldenBirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Enough comrade, you are stuff's sockpuppet for sure trying to save the ship. You shout here 24*7 on the forums. Go, get a life sorry loser

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/88106

2. Amitabha Ch profile image61
    Amitabha Chposted 5 years ago

I am longtime friend of Chip, it's all very disappointing. HubPages is frightened that WD's ban will provoke rage and controversy among hubbers who loved him as friend, so they are playing tricks with his profile.

I request a staff explain why WD's profile is missing the tag. Hello?

3. GoldenBird profile image60
    GoldenBirdposted 5 years ago

WD Curry 111 is a hero, and he kicked the crow's nest. You better know who he was. HubPages will face legal action now in Florida. Ciao.......I shouldn't complain about the moderators so much. They don't know any better. They haven't been around much. They miss a lot of humor and are not well versed in funky lingo or cryptic slang.

Forums are a waste of time, anyway. Why in the world would some poor fool go on there and say the exact same things, day after day, for months on end? If I were the moderator, I would give the deadbeat a warning like a boxing referee, "If you keep clinching in the corner and hitting below the belt, I'll disqualify you."

Some of these pseudo-intellectual, quasi-mensa types around here are a trip. You can knock them on their can with a one liner. Then they flag you for personal attack. Now, if they want to clean it up and get more professional, I can support that. They need to be more consistent. There are antagonistic personalities who post provocative comments and then throw the flag if they don't get the touche'.

I'm over it. It is like fishing in deep Georgia farm pond. It just gets too easy to catch big bass.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol  And what do you think the charges against HP will be?  Enforcing the rules of the site?

Quite so, comrade

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why are you so focused on WD being a victim? He knew the rules he broke them. End of. And if I remember correctly, the very first thread he started on HP was highly argumentative, I'm  not saying that a new hubber does not have the right to their opinion, but even then he came across as someone who just wanted to argue for arguments sake.

WD has been banned. But check his profile. It doesn't show the well-known tag - "Sorry, this user has been banned from HubPages."

Instead, WD's profile is all clean, as if he has quit HubPages willingly.

My question- why is the tag missing????

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

He was banned for not following the rules that apply to all of us equally.  That seems only fair. 

But then, I suspect you know all about that.

working