jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Earnings have jumped like 250%

1. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

Okay, I'm not complaining, but I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing right so I can keep doing it. I have noticed that my earnings have jumped considerably in the last week or so.

I've added a few hubs and the traffic has been good, but I wouldn't expect them to be driving this revenue. I've updated a few hubs adding subheadings to assist with search engine optimization but the traffic hasn't increased as much as the earnings.  I thought maybe it was a fluke, but it's consistently stayed up.

1. Dale Hyde profile image83
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I was wondering where my income was going! My views have done the roller coaster plummet once again.  Congratulations on matching up well with Googles new Panda "burp"....smile

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

Some of it is a site wide effect as far as I can tell.  The rest can be better understood by looking at Google analytics to see which hubs are getting traffic from where.

1. Novel Treasure profile image89
      Novel Treasureposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I have reviewed google analytics and my traffic has increased on google and yahoo but I wasn't exactly sure why. I guess I will just keep doing what I'm doing and enjoy it.

working