jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

FIXED: Site issues ~ 5p PT 1/9/13

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
    Jamie Brockposted 4 years ago

I just published a new hub so I clicked edit on the capsule and it didn't do anything. I click and it just sits there. It doesn't say "working" or anything. It's like the link or command is broken and no capsule comes up. I thought it may have just been that hub but I tried to edit a few other hubs and the same thing happens. I then changed browsers from Firefox to Chrome but it's still doing the same thing. Is anyone else having trouble editing hubs?

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image93
      ThePracticalMommyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same thing here. I'm using Chrome.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had the same problem and I'm using Chrome also...but after about 10 minutes it straightened out.  There seem to have been a number of technical issues today...very frustrating!

3. Mark Painter profile image60
      Mark Painterposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We attempted to make our pages load a little faster last evening, but it didn't go as smoothly as planned.  So, there were some glitches around 5PM PST yesterday.  I believe that is what you experienced.

2. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

I'm using Chrome and I'm not having any trouble- are you still unable to edit your capsules?

1. Jamie Brock profile image95
      Jamie Brockposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I just tried again and it seems to be working now. Glad I wasn't the only one with the problem but glad it's worked out now smile

3. teaches12345 profile image90
    teaches12345posted 4 years ago

Hopefully it is all clear now because I have to finish a couple of articles.  Sorry you had problems but glad to hear its all fixed.  Keep sending us those great posts!

4. Simone Smith profile image88
    Simone Smithposted 4 years ago

I'm glad everything seems OK now! Thanks for keeping me posted, y'all. smile

Closed to reply

working