jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

How To Get CHECK from Amazon Associates

1. David 470 profile image86
    David 470posted 4 years ago

I used a little bit of Amazon in the past and noticed I have some money, but keep getting emails saying that I can not get paid. Where do I need to go in my Amazon Associates in order to get paid? I put in my social for tax information.

Honestly, I kind of regret deleting some of my Amazon Capsules because I actually did make some big sales -- I see potential here. Perhaps I'll make more used of Amazon in future hubs.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have you told them:
      1) where to pay you (bank account #)
      2) How to pay you - DD or check?
      3) When to pay you - the minimum or a higher amount?

David 470posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I believe I have told them the minimum, but do not see where to input all the information needed to get paid. I am not completely familiar with the interface.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Do they have your address?

EDIT: Yes they have my address.

2. David 470 profile image86

Wait this is strange -- I must have typed the information to get paid before, but apparently some of the information got deleted. Either that or I mistakenly did not confirm something? Mostly everything is typed in except my bank information which I did type in a while back.

EDIT: Apparently when I clicked submit before it did not accept because I did not type in the ABA number.

3. David 470 profile image86

Well it let me confirm the information, but when I go back to payee information some of the fields are deleted. Why is it doing this?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think you might be better posting this question on the Amazon discussion boards.  You'll see a link in the top bar of Amazon.com when you're logged in.

4. David 470 profile image86

I should have titled this thread "How to Get Paid Direct Deposit."

I see now. Whenever you enter the routing number and bank account number and save it, it will appear blank. I thought there would have been ***** instead of just blank information that is actually there. It just appears blank to protect security information.

If I have everything set up (which I believe I do), when will Amazon pay me? Is it still every 3 months or will I get paid at the end of this month because of a long pending balance.?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you cross your minimum this month (March) you will receive payment near the end of May.

Due to the mishaps, I'm not sure, though,  If you crossed in Jan, you could get paid this month.  If you're early enough getting the information in, anyway, and I don't the cut off date for that.

I have had money pending for over 6 months. So I hope I get paid this month due to that fact.

working