jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

How does hubpages works in terms of rewarding hubbers?

  1. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
    KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years ago

    I just want to know if hubpages pay for ads ( google adsense ) or for page views.

    1. Simone Smith profile image93
      Simone Smithposted 4 years agoin reply to this
      1. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
        KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

        Thanks simone for always assisting. it helps a lot!

  2. Jordan Hake profile image88
    Jordan Hakeposted 4 years ago

    Hubpages pays per ad impression which, if I understand correctly, means an ad being shown.  60% of the time, an ad is shown that you collect on.  The remaining 40% Hubpages collects on.

    1. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
      KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

      Thank you jordan for the quick and nice answer to my question ;-)

  3. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

    Sometimes Newbies are hand picked and rewarded with an opportunity to sponsor and pay for the Really Old Hubber's Christmas Party!  It gives them (the newbie) a chance to appreciate how years of earning peanuts can affect the grumpiness and humor of old people!   lol

    1. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
      KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

      lol. Thats quite confusing but I got the point!

      1. Pearldiver profile image81
        Pearldiverposted 4 years agoin reply to this

        Don't worry mate... sometimes just hiding their teeth can halve the cost of the party!  smile

  4. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago

    big_smile

  5. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

    http://memecrunch.com/meme/LFOA/awarded-with-the-one-millionth-hub-accolade/image.png
    .
    http://memecrunch.com/meme/LFOK/awarded-with-the-one-hundreth-hub-accolade/image.png

    1. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
      KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

      Is this real? friend?

      1. paradigmsearch profile image93
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years agoin reply to this

        If only... lol

        Top pic is a dream. Both top and bottom pics are just my Sunday sense of humor. big_smile

        1. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
          KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

          Laugh out loud hahaha.

  6. Spence Bailey profile image60
    Spence Baileyposted 4 years ago

    I think the great community is reward enough. Everyone is so friendly, and even the bitter and snide people are usually not that bad.

    My first sense of being rewarded was seeing that I had earned my first dollar. Along with that, one of my Hub was considered a HubNugget/Raising Star Hub. It felt great because it made me feel like my content was actually being looked at and that it actually matters. Although I didn't win any sort of contest, I still felt like I had done something great! big_smile

    1. KenDeanAgudo profile image81
      KenDeanAgudoposted 4 years agoin reply to this

      Really, thanks for the inspiring experiences, I really love gaining accolades it's like a meday and trophy of your hardworks ;0)

 
working