Looking for Who, What, Where, Why, When, How, and How Much for:

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (34 posts)
  1. tsmog profile image85
    tsmogposted 10 years ago

This is a SnapShot View of a fancied up tool I use to measure a Hub Performance over a seven day period. Mainly used with "New" Launch of Hubs, although has versatility. It can be used with Re-Launches or midstream seeking better better than. Let me share I Have "NO INTENTION" of marketing this easy to use and create tool. If used it will be Freely Offered to Hubbers ONLY. From there is the unknown.

I seek . . .

The Who is an Unknown at this moment other than I have a Partner. The hope is . . . .?

How to refine or for ease of use other than the instructions now in progress and distribute Freely to other Hubbers of the Community and at what levels.

What it does would be included with the instructions.

Where it does it work is up to the imagination of the user

Why use it? 1) A teaching tool of the Account Page at HubPages immense Values and Worth 2) Learning the nuances of the main components of writing effectively seeking better than 3) Learning the "How to . . . ." of  most anything with patience Learning

When to use it would be to analyze a Hub related to the Account Page data. Seeking the trend of the Hub offering contrast and compare with Google Analytics as learned with time. Seeking overall trends from day to day vs. the overall trend(s) of the fashion of a hub article.

How is being written as instructions with time. First, discovery if of value and worth

How Much is being determined with this Open Forum Topic regarding effort and use

At this moment I am pondering and wondering. Need some feedback how to proceed, just make it a hobby thing, or  . . . open to suggestions.

Note:
    1) This tool is being refined as this is being posted. At the present it indicates a Hub Trend only with the Purity of Data being single Day view and Ever View. The Concept of a Hub Trend Ratio includes the Overall power of the Law of Averages with the unique and Powerful Hub Score. That will be written in over the next few days.

2) It does have alarms when logic is not correct not allowing for the math to function and offers help how to get back on track with the tool easily and with friendly manner.

3) Viewing the Pic now adding to Data can ONLY be added at the "Olive Green" cells. Colors can be changed naturally. The theme is the Life of the Hub with Measurements as a guide, the steps of the ladder with the theme of Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, and having fun learning one smile at a time.

4) The Hub is independent, autonomous, and is seeking to be a team member or is being reviewed as a team member. The Portfolio is the Team and has groups within, of which each is a Team too.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8029334_f248.jpg

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 10 years ago

Could say say in a very direct and simple way who this tool is meant to be for and what it will do?

1. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 10 years agoin reply to this

No, said with a giggle. However, a snippet is this.

A) The value of the tool has only worth with a hubber as designed.

B) I will get back to you here in a bit and a byte. It is 8:05 AM and I have a Dr. Appt at 8:40. I will seek that information with the visit too, since she the Dr. is a poet and understands me somewhat.

C) Data used:

What:
      the data used is views of 1-Day, 7-Day, 30-Day, and Ever
      the data needed is views as a whole number
      Score
      Comments
      Months Published, which must be at least 1 or an alarm is kicked off.

When: by Day, Date, time of info capture

Where: at HubPages and any other marketplace exposure

Who: is represented by the Hub a single entity

How: Stuff of this and that with formulas and such

How Much: is what is being sought in a multitude of answers, which are relational and relative to overall, and the separate view categories

Why: is Performance by and I must run to that Dr. Appt. I will come back and offer more of the why with specifics rather than the generality of performance. Yet, offer pondering by day specific, 7-Day specific, 30-Day specific, and Ever Specific is equal to 30-Day other than if hub has a history of more than when the launch specifics are entered. Or, again, can be used midstream or with new innovations or changes with a specific hub has been accomplished and seeking performance of the Re-Launch or new introduction of a recycled hub seeking a SnapShot View of the 1st 7-Days as an affect seeking a desired effect from a point of launch.

tim

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
        Mark Ewbieposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I laughed out loud at the "Dr.is a poet...".  I love your writing and am just not clever enough to understand even the half of it,.

1. tsmog profile image85

Howdy Mark. How is the weather in the UK. I heard it is raining i Sweden. That is there and not your neck of the woods, eh? I do not understand the weather patterns other than Sweden now as far as Europe goes or is.

A note on a line of familiarity being a fan and more too is the primary care Dr. I am in care of is from Romania. She is a published author of poetry there and it is hard cover books. I turned her onto HP and I watched her write it down, although not sure why, said with a giggle. Her husband writes too, yet I haven't learned of what.

Sharing with you Mark and other listeners to a keyboard. Yes, writing is a love and thank you. Clever I get mixed up with clever and ponder a steak, a close friend is a professional now retired butcher, and then that B &W show Leave it to Beaver. Seems they were the Clevers, although not sure of spelling just now.

Then I jot is down saying Wa-laaa three hubs from a simple suggestion of a friend. Thank You Mark. There is:

What are the best Steak Houses in Town (Since my greatest market place is San Diego I would go with a mix being Donovan's Steak & Chop House (3 outlets nationally I think), Cask and Clever to go with the theme, and then those steaks tossed at home on the Bar-B. That ties in with what comes next nicely especially with links and etc.

Butchers? Are they a dying breed with mass merchandising? (Ponder Large like Costco, Wallmart, and etc vs. the smaller or town, village, and etc approach of a local business)

Then of course Wally and Beaver equates to old vs. young, then and now plus tomorrow, and then tie into the above two.

Next, here is Memorial Day as a holiday so, its is a Bar-B day, G I Joe usually is there on leave too. A little too late for great indexing at Google, good for hometown buffet at HP if chosen. The readers most of the portfolio are local to where I live. So, odds down is a free meal somewhere. 

Now, ponder here is July 4th not far off and far enough for better index at Google. Now, you Mark have opportunity, though opportune is a decision, with plundering the compare and contrast with those dudes over there once termed red coats. Odd, colors and stuff like. Green was what Hessians? or French? We were blue coats having more readily available dyes for that color. The hill folk some say wore buckskins. Not many had reached the plains yet by that time.

A historical article of fiction sharing how each of the contributors to that day - July 4th contribute today with economics. Steaks from, Sauces from, the grill from, (Paul Edmondson has done reviews on grills for examples), and then the condiments and corn on the cob. Soon it is a world event all about clever. Leave to Beaver  was that show's name. Just plan a menu and tie the history of such and such best comically and with a little earnest causing a slight ruckus for fun more than other stuff.

Darn, I have other projects now or else I would jump on that wagon hitched up to a giddy-up going somewhere. Phone is ring now Mark, I never answer, yet I check the messages. I am afraid of phones today for some odd reason. That is a different Dr. said with another giggle helping me figure that out.

Remember to have fun, fun, fun . . . one smile at a time . . .

tim

Thank you for those words Tim.  I read and reread and it made sense.  Just a question of tuning in, or up.  My lazy brain normally just scans lines quickly.

I don't like phones. 

Mark.

1. tsmog profile image85

Hello Mark offering another giggle with comfort. I agree with reading and how. I learned from Dr. Stan Levy at Palomar Community College through their Reading Lab. Last time he turned me onto which reading programs available on the internet publicly would be best for tuning.

I use to attend there every 3 - 4 years since '73. Most recent their advanced class setting of you design your own program and then one-on-one coaching. Now, I use down loaded programs. Other methods too like reading here at HP a bunch.

Methods of reading is important as you suggest. I gather you read more for information rather than content until you discover a content of interest. The context helps with attraction for power readers, sub headings, and such and such. Many grab about 5 minutes at work = 1125 words at average. That means a scan method could be upwards of a 3,000 page article seeking content by reading for information. I have data with the Free eBooks published and speaking to a bunch of who's locally.

One Free eBook is used I know of with a Soc-Psych prof. Pondering if more. Another Free eBook is used with a couple Local Businesses, of which one is a corp of 300+ emps with their managers. I have a friend who teaches English locally and she loves to use it for examples of what not to do, for real, and said with a giggle. I am learning. English not my subject until Poetry, then different.

Again, I don't skim, I read for info and then decide. I go back more than I stay on explorations seeking problem resolutions. Much more pondering occurs then and the math.

Do have a good day Mark. I have always loved your artwork. That honestly determines whether I read the content or just read for info. That does make a difference for problem solving.

Lunch time . . .

tim

3. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

I hate threads I can't understand by skimming them in less than 5 sec. sad

4. psycheskinner profile image83

Okay, I give up.  I read everything thing you wrote and still don't know what your tool is or does.

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 10 years agoin reply to this

twss

2. Simone Smith profile image89
      Simone Smithposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Tsmog, while I truly appreciate your taking the time to share this suggestion, I, too, am not sure what it is you are suggesting. If you might be able to summarize it in 140 characters or less, it would be most appreciated by us all!

3. tsmog profile image85

Summary as best As I an and thank you Simone, remembering these just now do not count, hmmmmm . . . .

Data ⊃ HP Acct Pg
      Data =  1,7,30,Ever,Score,Comments,Mths Publ & when
      Events = Day ⊃ 7Days, week?
      What  = See Picture
      +++ Imagination

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/8029835_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8029841_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8029880_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8029881_f248.jpg

1. tsmog profile image85

Oops! I pressed submit too soon

These images present what
        The data is the how much

Consider is still be refined and tweaked

The area of the Ever-Summary presents overall views

untitled overall growth as an average = 69%
        untitled overall Trend as a computation = 0.2

All Data is real from last or Re-Launch of How Do You Make Money On HubPages? A Free eBook. With Opportunities & Guarantees

The impression may be sad with perceptions of performance, however perspective is very high!
        Comparison with the initial launch 04/27 with re-launch 05/12 are extremely valuable considering the documented performance with marketing methods for a compare and contrast with etc.

tim

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8029885.jpg

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/8029886_f248.jpg

5. profile image0
    summerberrieposted 10 years ago

It is stats on your stats?

1. tsmog profile image85

Absolutely! And, I use to know what to do next. The most difficult is not changing anything at the time of launch just like a drag car. You are on the run down the track, so change not possible. Change occurs the data is now invalid unless notations are made. Then what do you compare and contrast with. For instance I once spent about 2 months figuring out what image to use for a hub. I did that with Pinterest posting those images for a week at a time. Now I know which one is liked the most. I did post to groups of that hub content too.

So, then I had the best image. I fired up the engine, pulled up to the starting line, (in drag racing language we call that the Christmas Tree) and then launched for 7-Days changing not one iota of thing, recorded the data, and then learned the what, where, when, why, who, how, and how much of that run.

Then, well, it went from a hub to a Free eBook. And the rest is history waiting on me.

tim

6. psycheskinner profile image83

It is a tool that displays statistics for each of you hubs in a (hopefully) informative and fun way, yes/no?

1. tsmog profile image85

Yes! It does offer hope with where and when. And, when data is not logical, the math cannot occur so helpful and friendly help is offered leading to where tor correct. I am considering changing the Blue bold lettering with Red Background. I do not know about green with yellow with persons of color blindness other than there would be contrast. They may not receive the affect of color with psychology and etc.

I have been using this for near 2 years closer to 1-1/2. Mainly to measure with seeking change. I am not a very active hubber seeking long term as yet regarding income. It does arrive and is measurable as a tool, yet not a priority as yet.

As stated in a hub I am very good at getting in drag racing language to the 60ft mark. or the first leg of a Hub's Journey. I am fair getting to the 330ft mark or a month. I usually start to nose dive from there or my hubs acceleration diminishes and reaching the 660ft mark I could be coasting or the 3 month mark.

I really have not tried from that point with learning as a curve or a slider, usually I toss straight with a bit off quickness and speed. Recently I clock around 79, said with a giggle. However, I am currently on the disabled list with the team (workplace) that I usually do this stuff with. That disability is a big question mark as of a little ways back and today. Oh-well, life changes . . .

Anyway I am very wordy, a component of the disability. I speak less and write way too much. Okay, I said, I will switch from the 1320 ft Track and go to the 1/8 mile or 660ft Track and learn. I will write eBooks instead of Hubs. Problem solved. And, I am on a 5-year program anyway, midstream, so really I am on schedule with progress, performance, and such and such.

My hope is to help the youthful hubbers learn this and that easier and more quickly not necessarily faster. Everyone is different. Then, all benefit from the hubber to HubPages in the Market Place. See, I shared earlier I am wordy. In a social setting of people with people one on one okay, otherwise stage fright. Do have a good day . . . I have some tweaking to do.

tim

7. profile image0
    Beth37posted 10 years ago

At least you sign your name at the end. I understand that part very well.

1. tsmog profile image85

Hi Beth, and thank you! A little secret is I have multiple personalities. No, not the kind you see a Dr. about. We all have different personalities for this or that. Consider moms are not the same from one child to the next. They are different, and some say thank God or the gods, choose is a choice.

Any hoot goes Athena's owl. I use tim with social interactions at where ever. That is my social and business "me." When I sign Tim, that is me from the perspective of being social, yet I toss the business stuff out the window, whatever that business stuff is. In other words here at HubPages I generally use - tim. When I sign using Tim it is a bit different.

I have nephews and nieces who call me anything from Uncle tim, Tim, timbo, timmy, and etc. At the workplace I generally am addressed as Tim, yet timmy is used as a clue for the question they ask usually. They seek the friend and not the administrator. So, I leap from Parent mode, to child mode and seek learning or go to the Adult mode and seek communication of equal is as equal is.

That is why I am not really very social at HubPages. I get confused too much with all that stuff. So, I tend to be more tim and less of all else. I hear you now, yes, there are secret names too. Doesn't everyone?

How about a hub? Ponder and have fun, fun, fun . . . one smile at a time . . .

Tim or tim a choice? nahhhhhhhhhhh,

tim

8. psycheskinner profile image83

Writing for clarity is also not without value.

1. tsmog profile image85

Agreed and valuable advice. I concur. Thank you!

tim

9. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 10 years ago

Unless you have a successful hidden account somewhere Tim, I don't think this program is working for you.

Hubscore is a redundant number. And tracking tiny nuances in traffic is unlikely to help people with hubs in saturated topics - some hubs will simply never take off because they are in competition with thousands of better quality, higher authority content.

Hang out in the forums long enough, you'll learn that traffic often drops or rises in certain seasons or holidays, when someone with a lot of social followers shares it or when your topic is in the news.

A watched pot never boils and an over analysed low traffic hub account will stop you learning that you should concentrate on WHAT WORKS and stop obsessing over what DOESN'T so you CAN get high traffic.

1. tsmog profile image85

'Tis not I, whom is of the sought, 'tis of the "another . . ." Yet of not whom becomes the spoil, of the 'naught.'

Thank you Wryllilt! Your words of how to help "another" reach a better stature is very well received. Oh, I am in the forums daily, I just do not say this or that, I just read what others are saying. I learn with word opened and Excel too. I tend to "Over Analyze" seeking something for not I, yet "another." If you read earlier posts I tend to be wordy, therefore ask forgiveness of this little treatise some may call a diddy of this or that.

I am sucessful, WryLilt! Facts are facts. Not matter "here", I am here. Seems the odds of suicide for one with BiPolar Disorder type I with Psychotic Episodes without meds and/or at least great and professional counseling is very, very high. At least I am told of the descriptors for a single, white, male, over 50. (pssst I am 59)

Add the diabetes and osteroarthritis and you will discover why all those doctors like me. I remember one doctor in a group saying "looking at your X-rays and MRI I am surprised you are walking." I giggle with the studies and such of this and more.

So, tossing out the perceptions offered, I smile, saying with perspective, "I am Here! That is against all the odds. . ." or I've been told by one or a few doctors. Most are in groups of some kind. What is really cool, well, I do learn.

Ponder, audience, and then readership. Ponder, definitions for success. Ponder, meaning of words. Ponder this, "WHAT WORKS . . . DOESN'T . . . CAN." Why shares forget the rest, screams count much more than "wings." The questions are always who, what, where, when, why, how, and how much for writing. Yet, those "who" are readers, well, they use those for discovery through explorations of what was written, although not a writ, and was wrote.

I learned with your kind comment two things for now, later shares more - "WHAT WORKS". Yes, agreed that is how that program presented here seeking feedback shares where to fix the problem. Seems if one leaves this or that out, a "What" does appear on the spreadsheet or program to be offered "Free" as liberty of choice. The teaching lesson is answer for "What" first. That was already programmed in the silly thing, but thank you for the advice. (smile)

Now, sharing, "NOW" is odd from my perspective. "you CAN get a high traffic" addresses you being me. Sharing, WryLilt, that is not one of my objectives. Yet, if taken out of context it is a third person plural or meaning anyone. Lesson taught by a teacher is alluding to the word obsessing. Ponder, Who!

I do, consider "Who" seems I think of the "another" all the time. It just may not be of the level you are at. Or, whom you consider needs the help. Is that a problem? And, if so is that mine? I am focused a few notches lower for now. There is a designed program for this "self" and then sharing with "another" or "others." Simple enough, at least for "me." However, the focus is the the "Get of Go" at the beginning of Learning the "How to . . ." or other options available here at HubPages.com.

Again, thank yoiu WryLilt, for the kind advice. Seems, forums are public, they do offer Open dialogue with all world wide. I love how crawlers work. They are logical, do math functions, ponder statistics, consider compare and contrast, and then maybe more, sometimes the human element, and some say a decision is made with an answer. Yet, most programmers know a Yes never ends and a not representing a No stops the whole thing.

Sharing personally WryLilt, I giggle with not always smile seeking the therapeutic benefits of a genuine smile. I wrote a hub about that. Seems, depression, financial, personal, or group can be resolved with a simple genuine smile. Maybe that is why it is said with phone interactions when smiling the voice tonal qualities or much more pleasant. Odd, how the voice tonal qualities reflect the emotions of this or that.

I love how not sounds like naught. I use that within poetry all the time. Seems to offer a bunch with ethics and morality within poetry when used spryly or slyly or whatever . . . I read the dictionary at my desk twice. One sad yet true thing or happy true thing is when I hear words, having rapid thoughts when in a hypomanic phase, well, my mind runs along seeking all those options for a word muttered, said with haste, or who knows what. The point being those meanings must be defined with the rest of those 5-W's and 2-H's and they say that is context. Ponder? And, then comes the content followed by the compare and contrast. On and on . . .

Thanks again WryLilt . . .

A saying or signature I have used since becoming a hubber is remember to have fun, fun, fun . . . one smile at a time . . .

tim

P.S. Don't you love how Forum discussions show up when searched at a browser. I was wondering? Save me some time with your experience. Do forum contributions offer change with the portfolio by adding to or taking away  from a portfolio? Does that affect Google ranking, Bing ranking, Yahoo ranking, and etc. as an indexed entity being the portfolio ID? Which is more powerful quality or quantity? Just wondering . . .

Lol at the thought of a MFP image not quite covering what tim has to offer.

tim - in case you don't know MFP is "Made for Pinterest".  It is a picture with enticing words on it - "Buy My Product" "Visit My Site". Wry is a helpful expert on this and many other traffic suggestions.

I feel slightly sorry for those to who forum posts usually mean "Make a word beginning with the last letter of the previous word".

Rock on tim.

1. tsmog profile image85

Hello Mark. How be the time and weather? It is overcast here. yet the humming birds are in the garden. No bees, they do  like the overcast preferring sunshine. I giggle. Now, adding some finishing touches to that spreadsheet program. It is fun learning how to use macros, though I will surely leave that task to others more in the know than I. I do understand them now. I type near to 20 - 25 wpm. Does not suit the task of a programmer, said with a smile and a giggle. However, I've always been more concept and overall application within learning as the means.

The tough part will be writing the instructions. The sad part is Simone is leaving us. Although I do not see that as a problem = challenge, since she did make a decision. Hooray! For Simone and that fella Malcom. I've signed up for some of her special education classes. We rarely chat, yet she knows how to get the info from me.

She says things like, "Tim in 140 characters explain . . . " I did, then cheated like most using a picture = 1,000 words and how  many characters to a word, hmmmm, 7? Odd, that whole number is the picture count as a quantity. Image = 5 characters. 5 x 7 = 35 characters. Hmmmm, just playing about with no harm as intent. Only a break from that spreadsheet thingy.

Thanks Mark. I needed that. Now off to write a surprise in the program when the finish line is reached for those learning at the beginning of HubPages how to connect two dots. Social and business. Most have the social wired. Yet, many do not see the business, even though most certainly is there. More later. Remember at heart I am a drag racer, a poet, and mostly a learner. Combine them as form and the format just may be . . .

Adios, y vaya con Dios . . .

Tim

10. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 10 years ago

I'm aware of the best way to talk to a Bipolar I. It's by not talking to them at all - their definition of logic and ours is far different. They hurt themselves, their families and who knows how many others by not taking their medication.

To anyone who wants to continue the forum thread, I'd advise that you don't bother.

1. tsmog profile image85

thank You . . .

1. tsmog profile image85

Yes, it is morning, the sun is out, the hummingbirds are in the garden, a little early for the bees, and coffee tastes about right. The bees arrive a bit later when the sun does rise higher and warm the garden up a bit and a byte, at least here in San Diego with honey bees and workers . . .

tim

1. profile image0

I totally understood all of that. Feeling ever so smart.

Beth

1. tsmog profile image85

(Smiling really big . . .) I love the new look on your avatar Beth! Looks good on you. Where did you discover that? I saw some on a few graded papers of a neighbor, I know how they got one, and You?

Do have a great day one smile at a time . . .

Tim

1. HollieT profile image81
              HollieTposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Tim, your description of morning in San Diego sounds beautiful! I imagined being there. smile

2. profile image0

It's my rightful #. It was stolen from me momentarily for posting too many hubs in one day, but it is back again and Im never, ever letting it go! NEVER!

11. tillsontitan profile image83
    tillsontitanposted 10 years ago

So now Tim, we wait to see if you perfect this little added perk?  Anything that helps us keep track of what we're doing is a good thing wink

1. tsmog profile image85

Hello Mary! 'tis three weeks hence and returning. I bow as Sir Sremmus asking forgiveness. Much has occurred, of which some you are aware as the hummingbirds flew from here to there. Journeying from one land to another I have been gathering what Merlin did ask of me to bring when next we meet.

A friend in the north a Princess also a Great Warrior did ask of me. Her best friend a wise and mature Viking, whom is both bold and courageous is near her side always. I answer more those questions, she seeks, living like a pixie in a barn, even though the sword I am entrusted with does lean alongside my chair always.

A hope is returning to this project shared in the months arriving soon. First a means for porridge for maybe two years must be resolved. The king of this land I live, not the land I live, seems of dismay. The round table has grown many fold having more banter than discussion. The stars above giggle betwixt and between knowing while those here,which fell long ago, are dancing jigs, weary, and seeking home above. Their promise will be fulfilled, yet maybe a century or more.

They, those whom are here, realize the sense of those cents while the jury is out more than in, yet the ducats are just so many. Like the wild west of yore, the dime novels of many are massing together creating heroines like Elizabeth Bennet, Eleanor Dashwood, Evelina Anville, and others of the distant past - Athena, Freyja, Ashera, and more.

The heroes seem in flux like that capacitor next to the resistors shared by that odd doc friend of a lad. The vehicle of information more an interest of facts and not oddities as those myths are being created. Or, not many say I Dun'no, having proclamations of and/or for this and that. Ponder!?!

Two good ears are greater than one ear plus one ear. I still like to look upon "Irises" and "The Sower" pondering order with a many friends. I like how the seasons are, well, natural . . . Bumble bees are in the garden now Mary.

I have an appointment for a process I term zero pointing today. Zero pointing is what a machinist does before creating a work. True machinists create the fixtures and jigs for those who push buttons making many  more. Likened more to craftspersons and artists. "Any hoot" says Athena's owl, zero pointing means before you can measure anything with an instrument of measurement - micrometer, dial indicator gauge, or today's lasers, well, you have to zero the gauge. Then, check the plans of the designer for the tolerances and go figure out how to write a "How to . . ."

Just checking back and sharing a little of . . .

Tim

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)