jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do I add a picture to the introduction of my Hub?

1. nancymaggielee profile image79
    nancymaggieleeposted 4 years ago

How do I add a picture to my hub introduction?

I haven't published a hub in a while although I have almost 20 and some have pictures in the introduction, so I know I've done it in the past.

For some reason when I started a hub the other day, there seems to be no way to add a picture to the introduction although there is an empty box that looks like it is there for adsense ads.

Can anyone help?  Thanks!

2. NateB11 profile image95
    NateB11posted 4 years ago

You have to make the Intro a separate capsule, then create a photo capsule and align it where you want it next to the text capsule. There are arrows on the capsules to move them.

3. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image100
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 4 years ago

Hi! You just want to upload a picture into one of the Picture Capsules. Maneuver it around to get it next to your introduction : ) When you publish the hub, no matter where it's places, I'm pretty sure the first picture will be posted along with the title and summary.

4. Kierstin Gunsberg profile image100
    Kierstin Gunsbergposted 4 years ago

Oops, placed*

5. The Examiner-1 profile image76
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

If you are wanting to insert the photo in 'basically' the same capsule as the Intro text, side-by-side, you would do the following:
    1) Write the text
    2) Insert a photo capsule directly above the text capsule and edit your photo
    3) When you are done editing the photo, go to the top and look to the right where it says 'Add Content Capsules' and click down once
    4) You will see 'Organize Your Content', look for where it says 'Intro' and it should say a photo above it. Click on the photo line, quickly, twice. Find your intro on the left and it should now have the photo in it!
    These may sound complicated, but they are easier when you do them. Especially if you have done them before.

6. lovebuglena profile image89
    lovebuglenaposted 4 years ago

If you want to add a picture to the beginning of the hub to be in line with the first text capsule just click on the photo capsule on the right side of the page. It will be inserted at the bottom of the hub and you will then need to move it up to where you need it to go. You can either keep hitting the green up arrow on the photo capsule until it moves to where you need it to be or you can go to the section on the right side of the page that shows all the capsules you have and just click on the photo capsule and still holding the mouse button drag it to the desired position and let go of the mouse.

working