jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

13 featured hubs and every hub score above 75. Still No Adsense

1. Seshagopalan profile image76
    Seshagopalanposted 4 years ago

They reply me saying insufficient content. On an average every hub has at least 850 words.
    What am I to do? Please share  your experience with adsense

1. sirama profile image83
      siramaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Number of view generated also important. I hope if you have 100 view/day, the process go smooth

Seshagopalanposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I just actually have totally 50 views per day. but I guess in six months time with more number of hubs coming in, I could generate more views.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

If you had twenty great hubs and all the images clearly legal to use, being rejected by Adsense would be odd.  Until then... I suggest you make  more hubs and get legal pictures.

Thank you psycheskinner. I would write few more and give it a try..

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you read the AdSense terms for your own country, you may notice that regardless of how many Hubs you have, you must have an established web presence for six months before they will consider your application.  Your current web presence is just 4 weeks old.

Keep making Hubs for the next five months, then reapply.

Thank you . That was helpful but at the same time disheartening. Does the condition hold good even for hub pages because what we write is just in a subdomain right?

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, you still have to wait 6 months

2. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 4 years agoin reply to this

The rules are not based on you writing for HubPages, the rules are based on where you live and the past experiences that AdSense has had with other residents of your country.

I understand relache.

4. profile image0
    Ben Blackwellposted 4 years ago

For me, I had to have 20 featured articles in order to register, but the average length of my articles is about 1,000 words, so it may be slightly different for you.

I never had an average of 100 views a day, so that isn't a requirement, but I suppose it would most certainly help.

working