jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense Help

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 3 years ago

Okay, setting up for Google Adsense. After a review for the last week I got this email:

we have disapproved your account for the following
    violation(s):

Issues:
    Site does not comply with Google policies

Ermm, what's this mean? My hubs aren't good enough? When I log in it says this "Please resubmit the details below, if your application was not submitted due to problems with your website please ensure they have been resolved".

So can I just resubmit my application? I don't see anything wrong with anything I'm doing.

1. Writer Fox profile image77
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Your Hubs about child abuse are a problem.  You will notice that HP is not displaying AdSense on those, either.  Review the AdSense terms and conditions and also HP "Subjects to Avoid: here:
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/restricted-topics

2. Moviles-Baratos profile image59
    Moviles-Baratosposted 3 years ago

I think you should have a rich and good content,not duplictae,important hubs with more than 300 words.
    best regards

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 3 years ago

You story including mention of drugs and alcohol might be the problem.

4. JakeFrost profile image60

I actually turned the ads off from "A Child of Innocence" - they've never had ads on.

1. Writer Fox profile image77
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

In that case, contact HubPages staff when they are back at work on Monday and ask them to look at your account and give you advice for AdSense approval.

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The person reviewing the account may not appreciate that subtlety.  I suggest unpublishing it until you get approved.

3. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 3 years agoin reply to this

No, but when Adsense looks at your sub-domain, it can see those Hubs.   They will worry that you might change your mind and show ads once you get approved.   Best not to write Hubs on "illegal" subjects until you've got your Adsense account approved.

5. JakeFrost profile image60

I'll just unpublish them two and see if that gets me accepted after a few days.

working