jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

My Google+sign on the search bar has disappeared!

1. sallybea profile image99
    sallybeaposted 3 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8462997_f520.jpg
    Does anyone know how I can return it to where it should be please?

1. The Examiner-1 profile image76
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

By clicking on the Google history (the three black bars on the upper right). Then click on 'Extensions' and scan down to click on 'Get more Extensions'. A second tab will open. Below 'Extensions' in that tab you will see 'By Google', click on that  and you will see a window on the right side which has the G+ button in it. Click on that and the button appears on the upper right beside the the three history bars.

sallybeaposted 3 years agoin reply to this

The Examiner-1  thank you but the Extension is not showing unfortunately - do you have any more ideas?  Thanks

From what you said I figured that you are using Google. Are you using Google Chrome? That is what I have and may be the difference because I tested it.

Yes, using Google Chrome - the Google+ sign has been there for ages and today it just disappeared.

Did you understand that it is not in the search bar, it is on the upper right side below the 'X in the red area' to close out the Internet ?

I managed to find it in a roundabout way - I went to settings and  was sent to the Google shop for extensions, a free one download,  It  is now sitting very happily on the search bar right between the star and the three black lines which you mentioned before.  Thanks so much for your help - I really appreciate having it back where it should be -  now i think I might just use it - you are a REAL STAR.

I am glad that you finally got it and that I helped you. Keep warm.

Will do, fortunately in the UK I am nowhere near all that water though I hear things are pretty chilly on the other side of the pond.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image76
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

They sure are. As far as I hear it is heading your way but not as bad as what we have. Our country has snow, ice, rain, winds, freezing-warming-freezing - it cannot make up its mind!!

working