jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (20 posts)

How come I can see Quantcast traffic for other sites, but not HP?

1. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Even if this question makes me Dork of the Month, I still want to know.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I just checked and see a listing for HubPages.com.
      I have no sort of login nor admin rights on the Quantcast site, so you should be able to see the same information.
      I tried using both Firefox and Chrome and see the same info at this URL.
      https://www.quantcast.com/hubpages.com

paradigmsearchposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Hi,

I can see the traffic chart for 83-Gawker and 87-StackExchange, but no traffic chart for 84-HubPages. Are you seeing the traffic chart for 84-HubPages?

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
          Marisa Wrightposted 3 years agoin reply to this

What site is 84-HubPages?

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6010615_177.jpg
            I would have sworn the last time I looked, those eyes were blue; you must therefore be approached with caution. I'll get back to you.

2. paradigmsearch profile image93

Update.

Well, in case my squirrelly computer had found a new way to pick on HP; I deleted the cache and all that other happy stuff.

Still can't see the HP traffic chart. Still can see the other websites' traffic charts. Oddest darn thing I've seen, assuming everyone else can still see HP's traffic chart while I can't.

I'm still wondering why you've put '84' in front of HubPages?  I can't see that figure anywhere on Quantcast, nor in the URL of the HubPages chart:

https://www.quantcast.com/hubpages.com

Your eyes still aren't blue. Can't help you. big_smile

I don't need you to help me. I'm trying to help you.   I just find it curious that you can't see the chart, but you keep referring to it as 84-HubPages.  Whereas others can see it but they're looking at HubPages (without the 84).  Seems to me there could be an answer there.

And I am rather distressed that the colours on my pic seem to have gone off somehow.  Fading with age (like me?) sad

Your assignment for today, should you choose to accept it, is to figure out what I was blathering about when I attached 83, 84, and 87 as reference pointers to those three websites. big_smile

2. HollieT profile image85
        HollieTposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Right hand corner, Marisa, rank. smile

D'uh, eyes are obviously going blind as well as fading.   However, it still isn't part of HubPages' name.

1. HollieT profile image85
            HollieTposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I think your eyes are a lovely, pale shade of baby blue. And you're right, it isn't, but PDS is not best know for elaboration so thought I might intervene smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image93

Oh, darn. I didn't see your post before making mine. lol

3. relache profile image91
    relacheposted 3 years ago

I can not only see the traffic page, I've been playing with the new real-time feature....

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8753117_f248.jpg

Thanks. So others can see it, but I can't. Yet I can see all the other websites just fine. Freaking odd... And, yep; I've banged the refresh button, etc.

The Q real-time for HP works just dandy for me, too. But Q remains adamantine as to not showing me the HP traffic chart.

Curiouser and curiouser...

4. paradigmsearch profile image93

Well, I give up for now. Still nothing but a big, blank, white space where the chart is supposed to be. All the demographic data below it is still fully displayed.

Apparently, Q or my computer has banned me from seeing the HP traffic chart, and only the HP traffic chart.

1. Writer Fox profile image57
      Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

You're being punished. Repent and make restitution and it will be restored unto you.

OK. I'll send Q a box of donuts and quit running my computer 16 hours a day. lol

1. Writer Fox profile image57
          Writer Foxposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Don't you find it a little odd that even with the new glasses on your dog face (avatar) that you can't see Quantcast and everyone else can?  Do you think you offended Quantcast or someone else?  I heard of a guy once who was an Internet troll, sending endlessly harassing emails to a young woman in Pennsylvania.  Under anesthesia, her soul electrified a magnetic pulse that wiped out the troll's connection and Poof!, justice was served. Under those circumstances, donuts wouldn't work.

working