Milestone: 100,000+ views!!

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (48 posts)
  1. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 9 years ago

Woop, woop . . . I hit another milestone today, 100,000 views to my hubs. Yeaaay! I'm grateful to all of my fellow hubbers who read and share my hubs. But I'm eternally grateful to those who come by way of organic traffic. Organic traffic is King. Woop, woop!

Advice: Patience and luck. Having one or two hubs that hit the organic traffic jackpot is the key to sustaining good traffic. Also, write about something that's not covered extensively on the web, but people need. Lastly, write about things that people are either frustrated or stressed out about on a daily basis that probably won't change, but they are always looking for answers.

1. Faith Reaper profile image84
      Faith Reaperposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Woo hoo!  Awesome Jan!  Keep on keepin' on!!!  Good advice there too.

1. literal profile image70
        literalposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Well done!

2. lifelovemystery profile image78
      lifelovemysteryposted 9 years agoin reply to this

CONGRATS!!!!

3. myefforts profile image51
      myeffortsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Well done...congrats janshares on this achievement.

4. Sherry Hewins profile image92
      Sherry Hewinsposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Great job, I recently hit the same milestone, and I second your advice.

5. Christy Kirwan profile image91
      Christy Kirwanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Wow, congrats! 100,000 is a huge deal. smile

6. Hikapo profile image79
      Hikapoposted 9 years agoin reply to this

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8885178_f248.jpg

jansharesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Nice! Thanks.

7. Tiffanyapril profile image60
      Tiffanyaprilposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Kudos!  Thank you for advice!

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
      ― Winston Churchill

You're welcome, thanks!

8. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image85
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 9 years agoin reply to this

You go girl!  Big Congrats!  You should know that once you hit that milestone, the views seem to come faster.  I hit it just about 2 months ago and already have 15,000 more views!!  Just keep at it!

Wowee! That's good to know, TIMETRAVELER2! I can see it already. smile

2. Sheri Faye profile image79
    Sheri Fayeposted 9 years ago

Congrats!!!

3. AliciaC profile image94
    AliciaCposted 9 years ago

Congratulations on the exciting achievement, janshares! Thanks for sharing the good advice, too.

4. Kathleen Odenthal profile image89
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 9 years ago

congrats! what a big accomplishment! keep up the great work!

5. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 9 years ago

Congratulations!  Hope the next 100,000 views come even faster.

6. Victoria Lynn profile image87
    Victoria Lynnposted 9 years ago

Way to go!!!!

7. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 9 years ago

Congrats - it's a nice milestone to see, isn't it?

8. Purpose Embraced profile image84
    Purpose Embracedposted 9 years ago

Congrats janshares. Blessings.

1. sallybea profile image94
      sallybeaposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations - you are an inspiration!
      Here's hoping I will achieve the same target in the same space of time.
      It is amazing how one hub can sometimes do so well and make all the difference to one's stats.  Thanks for the tip too.

Sally

9. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image81
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 9 years ago

Congrats and Well done.

10. FatFreddysCat profile image91
    FatFreddysCatposted 9 years ago

You GO girl!

Hopefully I'll be crossing the 100K threshold within the next few months... all I need is some dumb luck

wink

11. profile image0
    spahi992posted 9 years ago

Awesome, keep up the good work and thanks for the tips.

12. zeke2100 profile image61
    zeke2100posted 9 years ago

Congratulations

13. Jodah profile image91
    Jodahposted 9 years ago

Well done Jan, congratulations

14. DrMark1961 profile image96
    DrMark1961posted 9 years ago

I´ve noticed that you are willing to jump in there and help newbies a lot, so if anyone deserves the rewards here, it is you.
    Congratulations.

smile Thanks, DrMark

15. Melinda Longoria profile image65
    Melinda Longoriaposted 9 years ago

Congratulations janshares! :-)

16. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 9 years ago

Thanks, fellow hubbers, for taking the time to leave a congratulatory note and celebrate with me. I appreciate you all very much. I wish each and every one of you continued success as you reach your goals. Peace and Blessings. smile

17. ilikegames profile image63
    ilikegamesposted 9 years ago

Amazing milestone, congratulations!

18. Writer Fox profile image31
    Writer Foxposted 9 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/8864916_f248.jpg

big_smile

19. Vicky Tuts profile image59
    Vicky Tutsposted 9 years ago

Congratulations! Goodness, for a starter like me that looks like a very big achievement. I'm so jealous, honestly smile

Oh, please, don't be. It will come quicker than you think if you hang in there and keep writing quality hubs. Thanks for the congrats. smile

1. Jodah profile image91
        Jodahposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I'm impressed Jan, I have only just passed 10,000, so you are doing great.

Thanks, Jodah.

2. angryelf profile image90
        angryelfposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I hit that same milestone not long ago, and I'm over halfway to hitting 200k! It's definitely awesome, and traffic continues to grow. Congrats! These types of milestones help us to go from anticipating a few dollars to anticipating a few hundred; just the encouragement we need. It's a great feeling!

Indeed it is, angryelf. Thanks and congrats to your success, too.

20. Suzanne Day profile image93
    Suzanne Dayposted 9 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/8885465_f248.jpg

Well done!

smile Sweet!

21. isaacasante profile image82
    isaacasanteposted 9 years ago

Congrats! I take the time to congratulate you too because you congratulated me when I passed 10,000. You're a nice hubber!

22. mdgardner profile image93
    mdgardnerposted 9 years ago

Congrats!!

Thanks isaacasante and mdgardner. smile

23. MJennifer profile image89
    MJenniferposted 9 years ago

No one deserves that milestone more, Jan. You're wonderfully warm and eternally positive and I love seeing those qualities get the attention they merit ... And then there's the outstanding quality of your hubs, which has to have something to do with it.  Attagirl!  I'm looking forward to seeing you announce your millionth view!

Best -- MJ

Awww, MJ, very kind words. I'm so grateful for your support. You made my day which is not going so well. Thanks for making me smile.

24. prayerpower profile image81
    prayerpowerposted 9 years ago

Good advice.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)