jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

My Hubpages profile score

1. icv profile image55
    icvposted 3 years ago

Hey, I am here about 14 months now. Once my hubpages score arrived to 85. but then which declined continuously. Now my score is 70. what i can do to improve my score ?

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image63
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years agoin reply to this

Dear icv

It is a mater of great concern for all.  Almost every hubber is facing similar problem.  I had stood nearly in the range of 90-95 for a good period then all on a sudden it began falling. If my memory is correct, it started since last August.  My score went down to 78 from a healthy level of 90-95 and now improved a bit with as it shows now 81.  WE don't know what is  the real mechanism or strategy behind it all as they never give us a satisfactory explanation.  But I have found the issue is troubling even some great hubbers too. Some top hubbers too have now a score in between 80-85.  Let's hope it will be resolved soon and we can gain back our decent score.  On thing is sure it really hurts us and dim our confidence as well.  Be positive, write more and achieve more. All the best.

1. icv profile image55
        icvposted 3 years agoin reply to this

thanks sunilkunnoth for your inspiring respond

2. SpaceShanty profile image91
      SpaceShantyposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Here is a forum post I made a while back with some good answers.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/119432

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

The best way to improve your profile score is to write high quality hubs that get decent traffic.  Make sure that they are as high a quality as you can get - lots of important information, good formatting and graphics, proper spelling and grammar, using keywords, etc.  This will also help you get more traffic.

Even though there are other things that affect your profile score, like your activity on the site, having a good base of articles will keep all that from affecting your score as much.

1. icv profile image55

thanks for your kind respond. I think we are in need to be more active on HubPages to survive in a good score

3. Tyler Bracken profile image85
    Tyler Brackenposted 3 years ago

I was quiet for a long while and my profile sat at 85 the whole time. I then returned, wrote a lot of quality hubs that got featured easily. My score dropped a point.. No idea.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image63
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 3 years agoin reply to this

It seems sitting idle is rather better.

2. icv profile image55

Tyler Bracken... I think, our score of hubs (average score for all hubs) is too vital.

1. literal profile image65
        literalposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Our hubber score is a reflection of our ability.  Therefore, it is a concern.

1. icv profile image55

yes. you are tight.

working