jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Thumbs UP Notification

1. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 3 years ago

I feel, the notifications should also provide the thumbs UP notification when anyone of our own hubbers hit a thumbs up on our hub. Hope this might increase the activity within hubpages and perhaps the views might increase.

HP should add this feature too? What do you say friends?

1. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I am all for that great idea.  I asked about where the vote up and downs were located such as the Awesome and so forth, but we cannot see them, but I would love to see at just how many vote ups.  I am always sure to vote up if I like what I read and to help to bump up the person's score.  I think that is the main key in the hubber score.  Since we are already reading and we like it, why not vote up!  If this were implemented, then more hubbers may remember to vote up too.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 3 years ago

You can see the feedback here:

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/feedback
    It is on the accounts menu.

Is this what you had in mind?

1. Faith Reaper profile image86
      Faith Reaperposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I do not see any votes up but just views, etc., but that does not mean show if the hubs are voted up or down? It would be great to include the votes up on our profile page, under Feedback, i.e., Awesome, Funny, Interesting, Beautiful and Useful.

2. dilipchandra12 profile image77
      dilipchandra12posted 3 years ago in reply to this

No....

If any hubber, thumbs up (liked) my hub, then there must be a notification i should receive, "so and so hubber has given thumbs up (like) to your hub".

3. dilipchandra12 profile image77
      dilipchandra12posted 3 years ago in reply to this

This is just like notifications of likes in squidoo and bubblews... perhaps this will increase the traffic.

This internal traffic can help better along with the external traffic (from google, etc)....

working