jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Only username changes permitted are those of capitalization and spacin

1. DiabetesReviewer profile image60
    DiabetesReviewerposted 3 years ago

I've entered diabetesreviewer but I want the name to appear DiabetesReviewer on my profile/hub page. There are no available way to change that. How can I contact admn. for that?

Thanks

1. Matthew Meyer profile image73
      Matthew Meyerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

This is one of the few changes that can be made to a username.

Please email your request to team at hubpages dot com.

2. SmartAndFun profile image93
    SmartAndFunposted 3 years ago

You can try contacting admin and asking for a change, but as far as I know, you will have to create a new account. I do not believe they do name changes at all. I could be wrong about that, so do ask them, or perhaps someone who knows for sure will chime in.

If it's true that you have to open a new account, luckily you are new here, so it's not like you have published 100 articles, built up a big following and have tons of links. You can move your articles from your old account to your new account. Since you've only created two so far, it shouldn't be a big deal (although I have never moved articles, but I'm thinking two shouldn't be that bad.)

If you want a name change and must open a new account to do so, now is definitely the time to do it, while you are basically brand new here.

1. DiabetesReviewer profile image60
      DiabetesReviewerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. I wanted to use the exact name I entered but I didn't use all caps in the begining of the words. I might just use another name...not sure

2. DiabetesReviewer profile image60
      DiabetesReviewerposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Can you send me a specific link for contact. I would open a new account but they will not let me use the same name. My account now "diabetesreviewer" and I simply want to change to "Diabetes Reviewer"

1. SmartAndFun profile image93
        SmartAndFunposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Did you read the response just above yours from Matthew Meyer? He says he will grant your request to put the D and R in caps if you will contact him. This will be much simpler than starting a new account, so I would definitely take him up on the offer.

Email team@hubpages.com.

working